Model Avatar
5847 8 2022-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

When does my Air 2S avatar show up? It is registered and I have Care Refresh, so the forum should be aware.
2022-1-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the issue you've encountered. Please take note that icons will appear if the activation account of your drone is the same as your DJI Forum account. If you are using the same account, please give me your serial number of Air 2s via PM, I'd like to help you check it.
2022-1-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. We have transferred your situation to the relevant team, and the Air 2S avatar has shown. Please check it.
2022-1-20
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-20 23:03
Hi, there. We have transferred your situation to the relevant team, and the Air 2S avatar has been shown. Please check it.

Thanks, Gamora it's there.
2022-1-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Mobilehomer Posted at 1-21 05:21
Thanks, Gamora it's there.

Hi there. Great to know your avatar is now showing in your profile. As always, Should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we are always here to help. Thank you for your patience.
2022-1-21
Use props
djiuser_jGP9dl9QSPrh
New

United States

My Avata is always in low power mode with fully charged batteries. How to fix?
2022-9-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_jGP9dl9QSPrh Posted at 9-26 08:25
My Avata is always in low power mode with fully charged batteries. How to fix?

Sorry for the late reply. Please note that for the latest firmware, when the drone is turned on, there will be a low power prompt.
2022-9-27
Use props
djiuser_NkY3CGIwagPe
New

Brazil

hello, My DJI Avata has an LED light on, red time green time at the bottom on the right side, where it says match. And since it turned on it seems a little unstable. What can it be ?
2023-11-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_NkY3CGIwagPe Posted at 11-9 14:51
hello, My DJI Avata has an LED light on, red time green time at the bottom on the right side, where it says match. And since it turned on it seems a little unstable. What can it be ?

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. May I know if you could provide a picture showing the LEDs to further identify the issue? Thanks.

At the same time, it is suggested you could try to refresh the firmware to the latest and recalibrate the aircraft. Then test the flight in an open area with a good signal. Please try and let us know if you need further assistance.
2023-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules