Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    
2022-1-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for posting this interesting video here at DJI Forum. Again, thank you for your support and have a nice day.
2022-1-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice and what a cool effect.  
2022-1-21
Use props
Solidarity
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome edit
2022-1-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Good Job Comic footage can work well with normal footage . Video below is old shot on a Mavic 1 a bit long but you can fast fwd to see what I’m talking about. I have also done some handheld with pocket with kids that really works well.

2022-1-23
Use props
Charles Adams
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3821312 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 1-23 05:35
Good Job Comic footage can work well with normal footage . Video below is old shot on a Mavic 1 a bit long but you can fast fwd to see what I’m talking about. I have also done some handheld with pocket with kids that really works well.

https://youtu.be/5hAIVnHl9_I

Thats some good stuff!  Wow!
2022-1-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Charles Adams Posted at 1-23 06:59
Thats some good stuff!  Wow!

Thank you, it seems a long time ago. Its one of my favorite places in all of Ireland very far north where weather can be crazy but beautifully wild. The subject helps a lot .
2022-1-23
Use props
Charles Adams
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 1-23 07:21
Thank you, it seems a long time ago. Its one of my favorite places in all of Ireland very far north where weather can be crazy but beautifully wild. The subject helps a lot .

What I wish we had was a forum where we could put some content up and get real constructive critique of that content.  Not a bunch of "likes" (which is great for the ego but doesn't teach me anything), and not a bunch of destructive comments.  I like compliments, but I really learn a lot more from constructive critique.

I've got some photos that I've been taking, and I think that I'm getting better, but I don't know I'm getting better.  And unless someone with more expertise can review and comment and suggest, I'll never know.

That's a long winded statement leading to this:  There is style and technique in your videos that I hope to emulate.  I'd like to learn to do that as well as you do.
2022-1-23
Use props
JayOhio
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2289446 ft
United States

pretty cool.
2022-1-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Charles Adams Posted at 1-23 07:52
What I wish we had was a forum where we could put some content up and get real constructive critique of that content.  Not a bunch of "likes" (which is great for the ego but doesn't teach me anything), and not a bunch of destructive comments.  I like compliments, but I really learn a lot more from constructive critique.

I've got some photos that I've been taking, and I think that I'm getting better, but I don't know I'm getting better.  And unless someone with more expertise can review and comment and suggest, I'll never know.

I think if you ask for help then there are some who will give good advice, but it’s probably more about asking than waiting.
2022-1-23
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17352513 ft
Sweden

Charles Adams Posted at 1-23 07:52

Hi Charles,
There is a guy that put in many video tricks and comments here and how to get the best out of the drones and videos. Hi might be a bit dificult to undertsand some times, but that is ok. Hi has many good advices for videos, at least to my likings.

regards
Tony
2022-1-23
Use props
Charles Adams
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Thanks!  I will review it.
2022-1-23
Use props
Charles Adams
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 1-23 08:04
I think if you ask for help then there are some who will give good advice, but it’s probably more about asking than waiting.

I won't ask here.  The style of participation from our members varies too greatly, and some posts do not contribute productively.
2022-1-23
Use props
AlexSnapsColours
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17356693 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Charles Adams Posted at 1-23 08:30
I won't ask here.  The style of participation from our members varies too greatly, and some posts do not contribute productively.

Now that’s the most diplomatic way of putting it I could possibly imagine
2022-1-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Different for sure!
I like it
2022-1-30
Use props