633 3 2022-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ulven
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1195394 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Hi, i havent seen any updates or new functions for the dji fpv drone for a long time. Is the produvt End Of Life with no further upgrades new features?

I really hope that we could get the possibility to livestream  like we can in the fly app with mavic drones.
2022-1-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for your feedback. I’ll transfer your concern to our engineer and hope we could provide more choices to optimize the usage of the FPV.
2022-1-26
Use props
Ulven
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1195394 ft
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-26 00:23
Hi, there. Thank you for your feedback. I’ll transfer your concern to our engineer and hope we could provide more choices to optimize the usage of the FPV.

Thanks, I also hope that this product can be even better ;-)
The livestream are already available in the fly app, i guess it is possible to add it to fpv to.

I really like my dji fpv drone since the motion controller makes it possible for persons with a disability can fly fpv, a fpv light is better than no fpv posibility ;)
I had a stroke in 2010 and my left arm and leg are not working any more.
2022-1-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ulven Posted at 1-26 00:48
Thanks, I also hope that this product can be even better ;-)
The livestream are already available in the fly app, i guess it is possible to add it to fpv to.

Customer feedback is important to us, we hope it will be available in the future.
2022-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules