2429 7 2022-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_s15q2ORRSizc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 127123 ft

South Africa

Hi

We have had the Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced for almost a year and we have hardly flown it due to the continued error that keeps coming up with inconsistent firmware issue. Although we have been told that we can continue to fly with the error, who is going to pay for it when it crashes and then get told that it is due to this error. The firmware has all been updated but it keeps giving the same error.

We have been told that it will be resolved - we have been waiting for far too long for the errorm to be fixed.

DJI - HOW LONG do we have to wait and when will you also fix the camera when taking photos which are zoomed and then the images are not.

Please Please Please

M2EA Inconsistent Firmware Found.jpg
2022-1-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. As long as the firmware has been updated, you can click the Cancel button and fly without any issue. We will optimize it in the next firmware. We are sorry that we have not received a solid day for the release, we will keep pushing the engineers for the update. We appreciate your patience.
2022-1-27
Use props
fans704c2c59
New
Flight distance : 4052 ft
France

same here, impossible to update any flysafe or firmeware....after a few second or % (less than 23%) send back error
2022-1-27
Use props
NormundsS
lvl.1

Latvia

Hi all,
for me the same, each flight starts with FW update.

DJI please fixit ASAP. For drone which costs 6,4k eur this is totally unacceptable.
2022-1-27
Use props
jvhooser
lvl.2
Flight distance : 491155 ft
United States

I consistently have the same issue.  Is there a resolution date yet?
2022-2-5
Use props
djiuser_s15q2ORRSizc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 127123 ft

South Africa

DJI Susan Posted at 1-27 03:07
Hi there, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. As long as the firmware has been updated, you can click the Cancel button and fly without any issue. We will optimize it in the next firmware. We are sorry that we have not received a solid day for the release, we will keep pushing the engineers for the update. We appreciate your patience.

We have been waiting for update for over 8 months now...firmware update, Camera update - you pay so much for this product and it doesnt work properly.
Cant zoom and take photos that are zoomed - how long must we keep getting told "the next update" - i would preefer to be reimbursed and then buy the Matrice 300 RTK instead.....how about a refund and I guarantee we will buy the Matrice 300 RTK with the Thermal H20T and the battery case and batteries (x 8) from our supplier....we have hardly flown this model in all this time.

2022-2-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_s15q2ORRSizc Posted at 2-21 04:31
We have been waiting for update for over 8 months now...firmware update, Camera update - you pay so much for this product and it doesnt work properly.
Cant zoom and take photos that are zoomed - how long must we keep getting told "the next update" - i would preefer to be reimbursed and then buy the Matrice 300 RTK instead.....how about a refund and I guarantee we will buy the Matrice 300 RTK with the Thermal H20T and the battery case and batteries (x 8) from our supplier....we have hardly flown this model in all this time.

I am sorry for the waiting, I will keep pushing the engineers for the update. Please keep an eye on our official website or our forum for any update release notice.
2022-2-22
Use props
djiuser_kPcJYW531mYG
lvl.1

Tunisia

i can't calibrate my m2ea
i have issue with forward right vision system error
i tried with all resolutions to fix the error
nothing works
the calibration screen don't show the green rectangle or the red rectangle
can anyone help me
2022-3-7