Order Stuck In customs
1452 7 2022-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Grand Pooba
lvl.1

Canada

Good morning I've been waiting for my order for well over a week and a half for two weeks and it's installed in my local country in custom clearance nightmare for the last 4 to 5 business days I'm not sure if I'm going to get this package or not anyone help me out
2022-1-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Grand Pooba. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the concern. I'm sorry to read and to know about the issue you are having with your order. I was able to check some information using your DJI Forum details. However, I would like to confirm and verify the order number. Could you please PM me the order number for me to confirm the information? Thank you.
2022-1-31
Use props
Grand Pooba
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 1-31 11:13
Hi Grand Pooba. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the concern. I'm sorry to read and to know about the issue you are having with your order. I was able to check some information using your DJI Forum details. However, I would like to confirm and verify the order number. Could you please PM me the order number for me to confirm the information? Thank you.

I have sent you the order number but have yet to get a response. I really need my drone this week, and i clearly should have gotten it by now. The delivery date was supposed to be the 26th.... Please let me know what's going on
2022-1-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Grand Pooba Posted at 1-31 14:24
I have sent you the order number but have yet to get a response. I really need my drone this week, and i clearly should have gotten it by now. The delivery date was supposed to be the 26th.... Please let me know what's going on

Thank you for your cooperation and notice. I have replied to your PM. Please check, thank you.
2022-1-31
Use props
djiuser_gFukHUerqSWR
New

India

Can someone please help me?? Tired of this message: The Clearance process for this shipment is on-going with additional details required for clearance. Waybill Number: 8336250064
2022-4-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_gFukHUerqSWR Posted at 4-16 03:06
Can someone please help me?? Tired of this message: The Clearance process for this shipment is on-going with additional details required for clearance. Waybill Number: 8336250064

Hello, djiuser_gFukHUerqSWR. Thank you for reaching out. Plaese rest assured that we will follow your case and keep you update. Can you please send your case Number or order Number sothat we can comfirm and reply you more details about your package as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience again.
2022-4-16
Use props
djiuser_UO74qGuZUpCI
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hello i sent my drone on 5th of may to Netherlands for repairing but its stuck in customs since 9th and it has been 10 days without any progress. i sent my drone through royal mail as i live in the UK. Can anyone help me please and let me know how long does it usually take for the drone to clear customs?
2022-5-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_UO74qGuZUpCI Posted at 5-19 13:47
Hello i sent my drone on 5th of may to Netherlands for repairing but its stuck in customs since 9th and it has been 10 days without any progress. i sent my drone through royal mail as i live in the UK. Can anyone help me please and let me know how long does it usually take for the drone to clear customs?

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We checked your case through the registered email address you used and found two cases. May we confirm that you send the package back without using the Shipping Label we sent to you? If so, may we have your tracking number? We will forward it to our designated teams and consult your issue with them.
2022-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules