10446 45 2022-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans51cb084b
lvl.2
Flight distance : 799199 ft
  • >>>
Greece

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 ultra on Android 12. No matter what i do the Mimo app wont start as it keeps crashing.

I have restrted the phone, uninstalled the app, cleared the cache but nothing will fix the issue.

I have also the DJI fly app which works just fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks
2022-2-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if you did download the version that is available on our website (https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo)? In addition, could you please send us a screenshot or short video showing the issue or the error message for us to further rectify the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-2-4
Use props
fans51cb084b
lvl.2
Flight distance : 799199 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the Quick response.

I Confirm i use the latest app version from the link you sent. You can see a short video here: https://youtube.com/shorts/ZlCg8PihZBM?feature=share

Please let me know how you can fix it as i use the hyperlapse funtctionality alot and now my pocket 2 sits idle and i cant use it.

Thanks
2022-2-4
Use props
NotoriousBIM
New

United States

DJI. This issue as of yet has not been solved by anyone owning a handheld device utilizing Mimo software. It seems the latest update to Android software has caused a code break in the current release. Are you currently able to replicate the issues your users are having? A timeline for a fix would be appreciated as we currently have had this issue by accounts of multiple users since early January. Please provide a status on this issue.
2022-2-4
Use props
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

fans51cb084b Posted at 2-4 22:13
Thanks for the Quick response.

I Confirm i use the latest app version from the link you sent. You can see a short video here: https://youtube.com/shorts/ZlCg8PihZBM?feature=share
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ZlCg8PihZBM
2022-2-5
Use props
djiuser_41hBu5DDEpeJ
New

United Kingdom

Hi, I had the same problem, Mimo v. 1.6 would  not launch on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra running on Android 12. After updating to the latest Mimo version PROBLEM SOLVED!
BTW i couldn't find this in Play store,  only in DJI site
2022-4-10
Use props
djiuser_srVFDlOXroIP
New

Sweden

My app started crashing yesterday. It tries to start but after a second it just shuts down with no reason given. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Tried an older version. Tried clearing cache. Still no go. Moto G30 with android 12. It worked fine a few days ago.
2022-7-24
Use props
djiuser_9GRL8llNp3Ub
New

Canada

Also having this problem on my Android 12 device, has been working fine for the last few days and today it doesn't even load up before crashing to the home screen.

2022-7-27
Use props
djiuser_te3zvGvbhPId
lvl.1
United States

This issue still isn't fixed- incredibly frustrated.
2022-8-10
Use props
djiuser_Uvz1YNceapys
lvl.1

Poland

Samsung S20FE
Can not run DJI Mimo
Downloaded latest version.
Really frustrating !

Wanted to buy DJI dron but not sure any more!
2022-8-11
Use props
markus.e
lvl.2
Flight distance : 304370 ft
Germany

Ich habe am Galaxy S20 Ultra die selben Probleme.  Mimo und Fly app lassen sich nichtmehr starten . Das Problem ist ohne ersichtlichen Grund aufgetreten.  Die App haben immer funktioniert.  11.8.22
Wie soll man jetzt DJI Geräte bedienen ?
2022-8-11
Use props
Mpatx
New

Sweden

I have the same problem on a Samsung S21+
2022-8-11
Use props
Brian Spittle
New

United States

Same on Pixel 6. Also happens with Dji Fly
2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_VFmWcZazF53H
New

United States

I have the same problem on Samsung note 20 ultra. What is going on?
I can't use any of my items. Today is 8/12/22.
When is this going to be fixed?
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_eNVwmJuBfrfm
New
Poland

This is definitely an issue with the new android update.

Samsung S20 - crashing right after I run the app. I did install the latest app from the official site, did try deleting cash and data... Still the same issue

Samsung S8 (android 9) - works fine. No issues at all.

@dji: please fix it.
2022-8-12
Use props
Akos07
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10719 ft
Hungary

Same problem with my samsung galaxy a52s with android 12.
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_rs8J6j0oHDOo
New

India

I just opened my recently purchased OM and tried to install and use the DJI Mimo app. All my excitement turned into disappointment as the Mimo app keeps on crashing.
I'm using a Pixel 6 with Android 12. Very frustrating. Please fix the issue.
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_HdBSrYhHeFTa
New
Poland

Akos07 Posted at 8-12 11:59
Same problem with my samsung galaxy a52s with android 12.

Same here. Very disappointing since I just moved to the new mobile and this is the only issue I have.
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_NwE3Wi93NiTl
New

Portugal

Hello everyone I just got the dji pocket 2 at 515euros here in Europe and I try to contact to my phone is galaxy 20 ultra the mimo app doesn't work!....
Please any help????

Thank you.
2022-8-13
Use props
djiuser_Uvz1YNceapys
lvl.1

Poland

DJI team,
Your clients needs help!
When will there be any reaction from your side?
2022-8-14
Use props
djiuser_EbYDk9i3lUYf
New

Greece

I am owner of realme 7 pro .
After my phone upgraded to Android 12 I have the same problem with the app.
I cannot open the app .
I downloaded the latest version from the official site ,1.7.24,but the problem still remain.
As I can see from the forum the problem last more than six months.
Can the dji support help all of us with this very big issue?
2022-8-14
Use props
djiuser_DdEUcpdcU0xq
New
India

I can confirm that the issue exists as of now, I am using Mi11x with Android 12, the app just does not open! DJI kindly provide a fix asap, I have just purchased an DJI action 2 yesterday and I need this app to activate my product and also to control my DJI Pocket which I use almost on a daily basis during my shoots!
2022-8-14
Use props
djiuser_r4Y6wDPj94Jp
New

Canada

Just purchased DJI osmo 2 and now i can't even download DJI mimo app...... keeps telling me theres a bug. Glad I'm not the only one having issues

If DJI doesn't fix this issue ASAP I will be returning this product and NEVER buying any of their items ever again.

This is unacceptable DJI. Please fix the android update issue.
2022-8-14
Use props
djiuser_Hi5GHOK6uuKs
New

United States

Same problem with Google Pixel 6 Pro. Not able to launch the app. Please provide solution else will be returning the device.
2022-8-14
Use props
djiuser_Hi5GHOK6uuKs
New

United States

Same problem with Google pixel 6 pro. Not able to launch the app as it quits the moment it is opened. If issue is not fixed will return the device.
2022-8-14
Use props
djiuser_Hi5GHOK6uuKs
New

United States

Same problem with Google pixel 6 pro. .
2022-8-14
Use props
Newiefilm
lvl.1
Malaysia

Same problem here already downloaded and install the latest version but still disappointed.
2022-8-14
Use props
djiuser_eNVwmJuBfrfm
New
Poland

Still no new app release from DJI.

Still no official statement from DJI.

Still no support from DJI.

The way how a company handles situations like these tells a lot about the company.
2022-8-14
Use props
djiuser_LU6OTydd6o3h
lvl.1

Finland

I'll add to the chorus. Got a replacement device for Action 2 from Care Refresh and can't activate it since Mimo insta-crashes. Also Ronin app crashes instantly. Pixel 6, Android 12 with July 5th security update.
2022-8-15
Use props
djiuser_QnjGJKZpWxBF
New

United States

DJI Mimo still not working, now unlisted in Play Store. Downloaded the latest from the website and still doesn't work. Crashes. Pixel 6 Pro
2022-8-15
Use props
djiuser_6yzCTR2Xrlxz
New

Germany

Same here, happened only after Android 12 update, even with the latest Android version on DJI website
Pixel 4a
2022-8-15
Use props
djiuser_LxXSNaS70UtC
New

India

I am having same mimo app crash problem too. I am on Android 12 redmi note 10 pro. It's very frustrating, the gimbal is slightly tilted from horizon and there is no way i can correct it without opening this ...ty app.. basically can't use the gimbal now.. i repent buying this
2022-8-15
Use props
djiuser_4JHJ8OVigekt
New
Germany

This Version works fine.

Version 1.7.26

......youtu.be/FJOv_vfEbIM
2022-8-16
Use props
Ronchik
New

Netherlands

its very dissepointed...!

We use the Osmo pocket (MIMO app) for some important industrial cnc machining film projects. Now we can't finish the project.
Please send a BETA version!!!
2022-8-16
Use props
djiuser_eNVwmJuBfrfm
New
Poland

djiuser_4JHJ8OVigekt Posted at 8-16 00:58
This Version works fine.

Version 1.7.26

It works only if you're on Android 11 or lower.

None of the mimo app versions works on Android 12 nor android 13 beta.
2022-8-16
Use props
psitech
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19715 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'll add on to the pile - It's also crashing on my Pixel 6 Pro.  Please fix this!
2022-8-16
Use props
djiuser_520rnD0c9sja
New

Greece

I have the same problems on the Galaxy S20 Ultra Mimo app can no longer be started.
Only Fly app working now .
2022-8-17
Use props
djiuser_CK1be2cEgD9Y
New

Netherlands

Mine wouldnt work either on my S21 after android 12 uodate. Frustrating really. But i was able to use the app with my gimbal on my old phone, which is the note 8. That one is not and problably won't get updated by android any more. I also tried, to my opinion, everything. Whats next??
2022-8-17
Use props
fans5366d2fa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 399265 ft
Netherlands

My go4 app and mimo app not working anymore with note 20 ultra update everything but stil not working also cleared files but no effect? Is there somebody have solution?
2022-8-17
Use props
djiuser_oS4z7rLlKahQ
New

Indonesia

Im using s20 ultra, also have the same issue. Whats going on?
2022-8-18
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules