no packaging label sent, 5 business days
1077 3 2022-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
drlifepro
New
Flight distance : 21755 ft

Australia

Hi, i filed a case 5 business days ago and still havent received a packaging label.

Can we speed this up please

thanks

Drlifepro

case number  [size=1.8]CAS-8223839-V9G6X5
CAS-8223839-V9G6X5

2022-2-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi drlifepro. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I was able to check the case number and based on what I can see on the notes, there's a concern with the serial number of your unit. Our corresponding team also sent an email regarding the concern. For us to clarify, were you able to receive it? In addition, could you please provide me with the correct serial number of the DJI Air 2S? Thank you.
2022-2-7
Use props
drlifepro
New
Flight distance : 21755 ft

Australia

DJI Diana Posted at 2-7 16:05
Hi drlifepro. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I was able to check the case number and based on what I can see on the notes, there's a concern with the serial number of your unit. Our corresponding team also sent an email regarding the concern. For us to clarify, were you able to receive it? In addition, could you please provide me with the correct serial number of the DJI Air 2S? Thank you.

serial number : 3YTSJ5X0031MJF

PHOTO OF RECEIPT WAS ALSO INCLUDED

AND NO I DIDNT GET AN EMAIL
2022-2-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

drlifepro Posted at 2-7 17:14
serial number : 3YTSJ5X0031MJF

PHOTO OF RECEIPT WAS ALSO INCLUDED

Thanks for providing the correct serial number. We will forward it to the corresponding team and our team will send you the shipping label soon. Please wait for the email update.
2022-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules