DJI Fly Android 12 (galaxy s20 ultra)
4032 6 2022-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_tEXdEwh4rWE5
New
Flight distance : 149236 ft
United States

I have been having issues with DJI fly since updating my galaxy s20 iltro to Android 12. I unistalled the DJI Fly app as it wasn't launching, and installed the app from the website. I am now getting an error stating "rc not connected to mobile device". The charging port is fine and connects to other devices without issue. I used another phone on android 11 and the app works fine. Is this a known issue? When can I use my drone again?
2022-2-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different cable to connect the said DJI Remote Controller to the said mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2022-2-7
Use props
djiuser_tEXdEwh4rWE5
New
Flight distance : 149236 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-7 20:40
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different cable to connect the said DJI Remote Controller to the said mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

I did use another cable, but the fix was to enable USB debugging in the developer menu on my phone. I recommend either adding a note to the app or something to make people aware this may be a solution.
2022-2-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_tEXdEwh4rWE5 Posted at 2-8 07:10
I did use another cable, but the fix was to enable USB debugging in the developer menu on my phone. I recommend either adding a note to the app or something to make people aware this may be a solution.

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and it is great to know that you were able to rectify the said issue and for giving out how you have solve the said issue. We will take note of this information that you have given. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2022-2-9
Use props
djiuser_hco5ObTmZQDy
New

Turkey

Sometime I get this problem with my s18. I haven't figured out the issue.
2022-2-10
Use props
Teddonald
lvl.1
Flight distance : 108812 ft
France

djiuser_hco5ObTmZQDy Posted at 2-10 00:00
Sometime I get this problem with my s18. I haven't figured out the issue.

Hi
I updated my DJI go 4 on my S20+ with Android 12
I have downloaded directly on dji.com and not on Play store
The version of DJI go for my mavic pro is : 4.3.46_210928-1115-36626_official_sec.apk
I have successfully install it on my phone but:
Even if I have granted all the autorization, I have always this window wich it impossible to validate...and when i click on "go to settings", nothing appear.
please see below
2022-2-13
Use props
josemaria.alfar
New

Spain

Buenas tardes, he actualizado mi S20 FE y no consigo conectarme al drone, me parece mentira que con lo que vale el mavic 2 zoom y que tengamos estos problemas y parece que es un problema generalizado.
Una pregunta facil ¿cuando podre volver a utilizar mi drone?

Un saludo
2022-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules