543 4 2022-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

So, just had the M3 on its first livefeed job and the feedback from the client wasn't the best, but I'll admit that they did say it was a good looking camera for live broadcasting, in terms of feed quality. It's good to get feedback from those who don't work with drones because you get to see what's really important and this is what cropped up:

Why is the output feed stuck at 30fps and can't be changed? I definitely saw on here that the output settings can be changed, but I swear I tried everything. Luckily the client could work with it, but it makes me look really unprofessional that I can't swap the output feed to match the other cameras.

Contrast: D-Log is too washed out and Normal colour is too much. The fact we can't change the contrast settings is just ridiculous. We can't add a LUT to the footage and therefore had to go with the D-Log because it's a night broadcast.

Bug: The focus peaking shows on the output when not recording. This is supposed to be a clean feed and should not contain this.

2022-2-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there CloudVisual. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I will forwards these information to the designated DJI Department for attention. Thank you.
2022-2-8
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-8 20:45
Hello there CloudVisual. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I will forwards these information to the designated DJI Department for attention. Thank you.

Thanks, appreciate it
2022-2-9
Use props
Tony64
lvl.4
Flight distance : 65574 ft
United Kingdom

I've also noticed that there was some lagging after a certain time, usually 10 min or so, it then clears and a few min later a few more glitches.
2022-2-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

CloudVisual Posted at 2-9 00:09
Thanks, appreciate it

Hi there CloudVisual. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2022-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules