My phone is 64-bit ARMv8-A and wouldn't install the apk?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jackdashack
New

United States

I got the mini 2 this morning. After 3 hours trying to get spec helps I was frustrated and believed my phone may not be compatiable dispite I'd done homework. I settled it must be 32-bit and therefore unusalbe, and I can't buy a new phone with a new drone. So I packed this mini 2 up and it's in the refund process. NOW, I downloaded a program that gets into the guts of my phone and it says IT IS 64-bit ARMv8-A (32bit mode) So it's in 32-bit mode? I tried to read how to move it into 64-bit mode and unfortunately Stephen Hawking is gone from us and it would take him to understand how to do it.

So I am now thinking I may have a phone that works, but has to be migrated. That's a whole new college course and the Mini 2 sits waiting for UPS. If only we could get to talking agents instead of the really hard and tedious time of trying to make ourselves understood on chat. I might have found this out before asking for a refund. smh
f1f3f36481564b4084b1880045c229d9.png
2022-2-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
Just create a new thread here : https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html and select the right category / subcategory.
2022-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules