Master Airscrew vs DJI props
1478 7 2022-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

I think the secret to the audibly quieter sound of the Master Airscrew propellers lies in the different angle of the propellers from the original DJI. Mini 2 for 26 and 21mm replacements. This data can be read from the numbers on the propellers. This great footage from Tech Drone Media helped me understand this fact. Thanks Henrik.
2022-2-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for sharing this video with us. Again, thank you for your support and have a nice day.
2022-2-10
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Someone should teach Henrick how to read the published specs.
It would have saved him wasting all that time.

TA-3.jpg
2022-2-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2022-2-11
Use props
FlyingOverABQ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 103245 ft
United States

Seems like a better title for this post would be   "Why Nano+ struggles in wind and Mini 2 does not."
2022-2-12
Use props
djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

The conclusion from watching this video is quite simple. I did not have to confirm this with my post. My point was to point out why the Airscrew propellers are quieter. These are just my conclusions.
2022-2-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice video!
2022-2-18
Use props
BroomRider
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1262136 ft
United States

Now, MAS has come out with their “Super Stealth” blades…

DJI Mini 3 Pro / Mini 4 Pro Super Stealth Upgrade Props

vs

DJI Mini 3 Pro / Mini 4 Pro Stealth Upgrade Props

(Did I mention, I'm partial to black? Cue the music: )

Has anyone found or seen any (noise level) comparison between the OEM vs Stealth vs Super Stealth blades?

Not that I've been keeping an eye on MAS, so I don't know how new, or recently, they came out with these, but I did happen to stumble upon a YT video, testing them.

MAS themselves state that while the Super variant is quieter still (I tend to discount manufacturer hype), they, & the author of the video, also state that they don't seem to handle quite as sharply or accurately as the Stealth type.

As for comparisons, I'd love to see a comparison between all 3 types.

I have the Mini 3 Pro & the Mini 4 Pro & can confirm that the MAS Stealth blades do have a reduction in perceived sound volume.
4-1 21:59
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules