Ipad air connectivity
495 2 2022-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shakenjake1
lvl.1

United States

I cannot connect my P4P to my ipad air 4th generation version 14.2. Please help.

2022-2-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there shakenjake1. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if there will be changes. Upon checking the mobile devices ( iPad Air 4th Generation ) that you are using on the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the mobile devices is still not yet recommended for the DJI Go 4 application and as of the moment. There is a  possibility that the iPad Air 4th Generation will be able to work with the said DJI applications. However, since it is not yet optimized with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed if all the functionality of the said DJI applications will work when in use. DJI suggest for you use the recommended device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience. Thank you.

2022-2-15
Use props
shakenjake1
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-15 22:30
Hello there shakenjake1. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if there will be changes. Upon checking the mobile devices ( iPad Air 4th Generation ) that you are using on the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the mobile devices is still not yet recommended for the DJI Go 4 application and as of the moment. There is a  possibility that the iPad Air 4th Generation will be able to work with the said DJI applications. However, since it is not yet optimized with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed if all the functionality of the said DJI applications will work when in use. DJI suggest for you use the recommended device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience. Thank you.

[view_image]

I have looked at both the ipad air 2 and the 4 mini and both have operating systems less than the IOS 10. I am confused at to whether these two will work or not.
2022-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules