1672 11 2022-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cobani
lvl.4
Flight distance : 612503 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

I have another problem... before the last massive firmware upgrade, I have record all my FPV videos in 4K 60FPS SHUTTER 1/120 with ND filter and RockSteady ON. Great image quality, stabilization without problems doing tricks like 360° roll.

I never had a problem, until today with the new firmware. In the same conditions, when I saw the recorded video (in the end of every 360° roll) the camera have a glitch like if it tries to compensate the level. You can see the problem doing a fast 360° with your hands... the glitch appears.

BUT when I try to replicate the glitch in STEADY mode instead of RockSteady, the glitch doesn't exist and works well. The 360° was recorded OK without glitches. When  activates RockSteady the glitch it's back in every 360° roll.

So, in conclusion:
Old firmware: 360° roll with RockSteady without glitches.
New firmware: 360° roll with RockSteady appeared glitches in the roll. 360° roll with STEADY without glitches.

Why??????
2022-2-15
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Can you upload some samples to YouTube and link here?  A picture (or video in this case) is worth 1000 words.
2022-2-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Cobani. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out,. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the issue for us to be able to see and can assist you with this matter? Thank you.
2022-2-16
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hi Cobani, we notice the new 01.02.00.10 firmware may involve a bug for FPV rolling. we will fix it in next firmware. (sames with the issue you discribed) if you want a beta firmware to solve the issue, our colleague will contact you.
2022-2-17
Use props
IftiBashir
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This is what I like about DJI rather then GoPro - quick acknowledgement and fixes!
2022-2-17
Use props
Cobani
lvl.4
  • >>>
Argentina

DJI-ytao Posted at 2-17 02:45
Hi Cobani, we notice the new 01.02.00.10 firmware may involve a bug for FPV rolling. we will fix it in next firmware. (sames with the issue you discribed) if you want a beta firmware to solve the issue, our colleague will contact you.

Thanks buddy, I really appreciate your help. Luckily you know what I'm talking about... I left you my videos so you can see the glitches:

ORIGINAL GLITCH (IN FLY)

TRYING TO REPLICATE WITH MY HANDS:
4K 60FPS STEADY MODE - NO GLITCHES

4K 60FPS ROCKSTEADY MODE- GLITCHES IN 360° ROLLS

I've never seen glitches doing 360° rolls (always 4K 60FPS ROCKSTEADY) until this last firmware.
2022-2-17
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Cobani Posted at 2-17 16:50
Thanks buddy, I really appreciate your help. Luckily you know what I'm talking about... I left you my videos so you can see the glitches:

ORIGINAL GLITCH (IN FLY)

HI Cobani, thanks for the video.
next firmware will solve this issue.
2022-2-17
Use props
Cobani
lvl.4
  • >>>
Argentina

DJI-ytao Posted at 2-17 22:16
HI Cobani, thanks for the video.
next firmware will solve this issue.

Thanks Ytao, I will be waiting the fix. Meanwhile we will use STEADY option (losing FOV grades but it's provisory until the fix)
2022-2-18
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
  • >>>
China

Hi Cobani,   01.03.30.20 has solved this issue. plz update via MIMO and have a try.
2022-3-16
Use props
Cobani
lvl.4
  • >>>
Argentina

DJI-ytao Posted at 3-16 00:02
Hi Cobani,   01.03.30.20 has solved this issue. plz update via MIMO and have a try.

Thank you! I will give a try
2022-3-16
Use props
Salvador BALCELLS TALAVERA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 493976 ft
Spain

Please dji, you can put rocksteady with mavic mini 3 pro? thiz drone not need stabilitzavion, but in one confition, yes is it necessary, use mavic 3 pro mini use with fpv motion 2 and control head with integra, it cause some vibrations not good, ig good if this dton can put rocksteady how avata for better record in this particular situation, of head control cause more vibrations, is not smooth
2023-5-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Salvador BALCELLS TALAVERA Posted at 5-21 04:43
Please dji, you can put rocksteady with mavic mini 3 pro? thiz drone not need stabilitzavion, but in one confition, yes is it necessary, use mavic 3 pro mini use with fpv motion 2 and control head with integra, it cause some vibrations not good, ig good if this dton can put rocksteady how avata for better record in this particular situation, of head control cause more vibrations, is not smooth

Hi there. Thanks for sharing your suggestions. We'll have it forwarded to the related team for attention. Thanks for your support.
2023-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules