Profile logged in but unable to get authorized
669 2 2022-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flurbius
New
Flight distance : 11811 ft
Australia

I will be honest - Im a bit angry right now - Ive been foiled and cannot fly the drone.Im in an Authorization zone but when I seek permission through DJI fly - it tells me Im not logged in, so I check the app but as far as I can tell I am logged in - there is no log in or log out button anyway after farting around trying to get authorized I have no battery left because of course the app wont work unless there is a drone connected and switched on.  

Furthermore there is no help for this sort of thing - the various sources linked by the app all return no reults for anything top do with authorization zone.

DJI put the S onto UX

For next time, could anyone explain how I can get authorized from the app

Thanks
2022-2-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there flurbius. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. For us to be able to assist you with regards to this matter. Kindly please contact our DJI FlySafe department by sending an email to flysafe@dji.com for us to be able to assist you. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2022-2-16
Use props
flurbius
New
Flight distance : 11811 ft
Australia

Well I can get authorized by going to the flysafe website - just not through the DJI fly app
2022-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules