Cannot keep connection to mavic 2 pro with android 12
589 6 2022-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gdecker
lvl.2
Flight distance : 270079 ft

United States

Running android 12 on the pixel 6 pro. When connecting to the mavic, it takes a while, connects for about 3 seconds, then freezes. It then reconnects and freezes again. I am running the latest version of DJI go 4 from the DJI website (4.3.46).
2022-2-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Kindly please sync all of your flight records on the app and please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 app to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-2-19
Use props
Gdecker
lvl.2

United States

Thanks for the suggestion. Did that, problem is persisting
2022-2-19
Use props
Gdecker
lvl.2

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-19 01:52
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Kindly please sync all of your flight records on the app and please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 app to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your valued support.

Any updates or further suggestions?
2022-2-21
Use props
Gdecker
lvl.2

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-19 01:52

So do we have to open a class action lawsuit to get you guys to fix this and respond?
2022-2-24
Use props
djiuser_CNwpdTReomwp
New
Maldives

Looking at the Google Play Store review, DJI Go 4 does not work on Android 12 at all. Is there a plan to fix this?
2022-2-24
Use props
Chushpajz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 824905 ft
Serbia

Gdecker Posted at 2-24 07:36
So do we have to open a class action lawsuit to get you guys to fix this and respond?

Yes, that is a good idea. It might get their attention then. I feel like I wasted ~2000$ for not being able to use it. It's even worse when I have to refuse clients.
2022-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules