Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI FLY APP not working Any fix?
123456789Next >
75117 323 2022-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mark Johnson ICT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3651243 ft
United States

Has anyone experience the DJY Fly app not working?

2022-2-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have updated the new app version of DJI FLY APP on our website. Please reinstall the app from this link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly Thanks for your understanding.
2022-8-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mark Johnson ICT. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and may we know if you are receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application as well for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.
2022-2-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, could you please download and install the latest app through the link below to see if it works? If not, please tell us more detail about the issue you encountered. We will do our best to help. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-2-24
Use props
djiuser_M9TjWIaYTtaX
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-24 19:36
Hi there, could you please download and install the latest app through the link below to see if it works? If not, please tell us more detail about the issue you encountered. We will do our best to help. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

How do I contact someone? I've deleted all DJI apps from my Samsung Galaxy 20 phone. I downloaded the link three different times. When i go to open the link i get an error saying the file can't open. Please help! I have a Mini 2.
2022-2-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_M9TjWIaYTtaX Posted at 2-26 07:23
How do I contact someone? I've deleted all DJI apps from my Samsung Galaxy 20 phone. I downloaded the link three different times. When i go to open the link i get an error saying the file can't open. Please help! I have a Mini 2.

Hi there, sorry for the issue. Please try the following steps:
1. Open the File Manager on mobile device... >Downloads. Click on the APK file. Follow the prompts and directions for the DJI APK to install.
2. Please enable the permission of "Install unknown apps"-"Allow from this source" on mobile device settings.
3. Please download a file manager app (if you don't have one on your device) to install the apk file on the file manager.
Please keep us updated on the result.
2022-2-26
Use props
apf
New

Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 2-26 23:03
1. Open the File Manager on mobile device... >Downloads. Click on the APK file. Follow the prompts and directions for the DJI APK to install.
2. Please enable the permission of "Install unknown apps"-"Allow from this source" on mobile device settings.

Hi!

I have the same experience. The real problem is that DJI Fly is not Google Play approved application. Above procedure to "install unknow apps" does not work at well-secured Samsung Galaxy phone with Android 9.

I do not "buy a story" that DJI Mini 2 cannot be installed on any android above 6 but only on "Compatible with" list of models. Badly wrote app or a malware inside?

apf
2022-4-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

apf Posted at 4-13 10:49
Hi!

I have the same experience. The real problem is that DJI Fly is not Google Play approved application. Above procedure to "install unknow apps" does not work at well-secured Samsung Galaxy phone with Android 9.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know have you tried step 1 or step3? Please try to find the downloaded apk file from the official website through file manager and open it rather than in the browser. Thank you.
2022-4-13
Use props
Pauly Boy
New

United Kingdom

I cant even get it to download let alone use it
2022-5-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Pauly Boy Posted at 5-14 03:48
I cant even get it to download let alone use it

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please tell us more details? Are there any notifications when you try to download?
2022-5-15
Use props
Lobo Aerial
New

United States

was working fine all year and all of a sudden it is stuck
2022-5-17
Use props
djiuser_M7pxqUQAvzqe
New
Flight distance : 99157 ft
Canada

Work on S8 not work on S21
2022-5-18
Use props
Mark Johnson ICT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3651243 ft
United States

I had to  give permission for unknown apps after downloading apk file. DJI Support will be able tonhelp
2022-5-18
Use props
Betoaguirre
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2-26 23:03
1. Open the File Manager on mobile device... >Downloads. Click on the APK file. Follow the prompts and directions for the DJI APK to install.
2. Please enable the permission of "Install unknown apps"-"Allow from this source" on mobile device settings.

Yeap!! This worked. Thx!!
2022-5-25
Use props
Paulo Desiderio
New

Brazil

Today I installed the dji fly app on my galaxy s9 and after installation, the screen stuck with a button written "academy" and a sentence below: "are you interested in flying a dji aircraft? here are some important tips to learn before flying" . And it does not leave this screen. I have already restarted the galaxy 9, I have already reinstalled the app but it is stuck on this screen. What can I do?
2022-5-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Paulo Desiderio Posted at 5-25 19:33
Today I installed the dji fly app on my galaxy s9 and after installation, the screen stuck with a button written "academy" and a sentence below: "are you interested in flying a dji aircraft? here are some important tips to learn before flying" . And it does not leave this screen. I have already restarted the galaxy 9, I have already reinstalled the app but it is stuck on this screen. What can I do?

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have sent you a PM. Please have a check.
2022-5-25
Use props
djiuser_YW4Oo2LRHxiq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2146857 ft
Australia

Having the same problem.
Went for a fly today only to fi d the drone wouldn't connect to the controller, well the app.
I cod start the and fly the drone but no view from camera.

Came home, updated everything and uninstaller the Dji fly app only to find on play store that it's not there anymore when I went to install it again.
Seems like I'm not the only one having this issue.

What's going on Dji?
I to have tried to download some link, it to doesn't seem to want to open.. where's the normal app?
2022-5-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_YW4Oo2LRHxiq Posted at 5-26 02:05
Having the same problem.
Went for a fly today only to fi d the drone wouldn't connect to the controller, well the app.
I cod start the and fly the drone but no view from camera.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have sent you a PM. Please have a check.
2022-5-26
Use props
DJI Marky
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Same problem here with my mini 2. Ended up un-installing the dJI fly app and now the same problem, can't fly a product I purchased in good faith without jumping through hoops it appears.
No DJI fly app on the play store. (S10)
Scanned the bar code on the DJI web site, only to not be able to open or install the app.
Why is there no flying app?
Why is there no easy way to install
DJI, when are you going to release a new app to solve this issue?
2022-5-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DJI Marky Posted at 5-26 05:27
Same problem here with my mini 2. Ended up un-installing the dJI fly app and now the same problem, can't fly a product I purchased in good faith without jumping through hoops it appears.
No DJI fly app on the play store. (S10)
Scanned the bar code on the DJI web site, only to not be able to open or install the app.

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. May I ask if you mean the downloaded APK file cannot be opened? https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
If so, please find the setting of "Install unknown apps" in the phone system settings, turn on the switch of "Allow from this source", restart the phone, and then go to the file manager to open this file again to see if it works.
2022-5-26
Use props
djiuser_YW4Oo2LRHxiq
lvl.1
Australia

Hi, yes I have downloaded the app from the Dji website. Still useless!
I uninstaller it and went to find it on google play store, though the app is no longer there.
I used an old phone, downloaded it from the galaxy store, still useless!

Nothing is working, not from  any source you provide.
Why?
Your latest update has made everyone's devices useless. Ease fix the problem
2022-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_YW4Oo2LRHxiq Posted at 5-31 21:59
Hi, yes I have downloaded the app from the Dji website. Still useless!
I uninstaller it and went to find it on google play store, though the app is no longer there.
I used an old phone, downloaded it from the galaxy store, still useless!

We've released a new version of DJI Fly. Could you please uninstall the previous app and then download and install the latest app through the link below to see if the issue still exists? https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-5-31
Use props
Steve.j
lvl.1

United States

I’ve installed the latest app and it still does not work,it hangs as soon as I login at the academy question.
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_YW4Oo2LRHxiq
lvl.1
Australia

Okay, so I uninstalled the app, re installed the app from the link you have provided.
The app opens, though it still isn't connecting to my phone on the controller..
I have enough power in both phone, controller.
I'm going to try a second phone now.
Samsung A71, not connecting to phone.
Samsung j5, doesn't even download link. It gets to about 75% done and then says app not installed
Pictures supplied
Screenshot_20220602-150923.jpg
Screenshot_20220602-150450.jpg
20220602_152439.jpg
20220602_152440.jpg
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_127eeyEA7IVz
New

Australia

Hi
I'm not able to download the Android app for the Dji Mini.

Ive opened the link abouve and tried to install the sowftware on my S21, but no joy, it will not install even thoigh i have allowed permissions

I cant locate DJI fly on google play, only in samsung apps, and again this wont open.

Ive just bought the drone today
DJI mini SE
2022-6-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_127eeyEA7IVz Posted at 6-1 21:54
Hi
I'm not able to download the Android app for the Dji Mini.

Sorry to hear about this. The app you are using cannot be updated via Google Play due to technical reasons. Please download the latest version of DJI Fly from our official website to check if the problem persists. Besides, please enable or allow "install unknown apps" to be installed on your device under the settings. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-6-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Steve.j Posted at 6-1 05:27
I’ve installed the latest app and it still does not work,it hangs as soon as I login at the academy question.

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. Please exit the DJI Fly app. Set “Font Size” and “Screen Zoom” to default settings in their mobile device’s System Settings. Or, change the font to minimum and then return to the app for operation. (Using Samsung mobile phones as an example: Settings - Display - Font and Screen Zoom). If there is no “Next” option after zooming out the interface, click the blank area (the original Text position).
2022-6-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_YW4Oo2LRHxiq Posted at 6-1 21:26
Okay, so I uninstalled the app, re installed the app from the link you have provided.
The app opens, though it still isn't connecting to my phone on the controller..
I have enough power in both phone, controller.

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about that. Please enable or allow "install unknown apps" to be installed on your device under the settings. Please try to unplug the phone and plug again. Or reinstall the app. If you use the side USB port, you can also try to unplug this port and use the original USB cable of your phone and plug it via the port on the bottom.
2022-6-2
Use props
MarkSinn
New

Australia

Are you not supporting Android anymore?

I've tried for 4 hours to get this to work with the link you have provided and, other methods to no avail.

This seems like a rather big issue for DJI!

I'll be taking my drone back tomorrow and asking for a full refund as it's clearly not fit for purchase.
2022-6-2
Use props
djiuser_ZFCB4MlD45uS
New

United States

S21 ultra here. Fully updated. Plenty of space and ram.
Downloaded dji fly 1.6.4 from official website. It loads to main screen but goes black and back to main screen when clicking ANYTHING. Unusable and must be fixed.

2022-6-2
Use props
djiuser_cnWnENAovxVj
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29951 ft
United States

Has anybody found the fix?   Im losing $ bc of this
2022-6-2
Use props
djiuser_YW4Oo2LRHxiq
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-2 04:28
Hi, there. Sorry to hear about that. Please enable or allow "install unknown apps" to be installed on your device under the settings. Please try to unplug the phone and plug again. Or reinstall the app. If you use the side USB port, you can also try to unplug this port and use the original USB cable of your phone and plug it via the port on the bottom.

Done all that, not working!
You replied to another post that there were technical issues with Google play, what would these be?
Seems like a massive technical issues is going on with Dji at the moment. Surely hope someone is listening and taking action to fix the technical issues.
By the way, my drone is still not working.
2022-6-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_ZFCB4MlD45uS Posted at 6-2 08:27
S21 ultra here. Fully updated. Plenty of space and ram.
Downloaded dji fly 1.6.4 from official website. It loads to main screen but goes black and back to main screen when clicking ANYTHING. Unusable and must be fixed.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. If this issue persists, we recommend that you export the logs for our further analysis. Here is the method: APP log: internal storage/android/data/dji.go.v5/files/LOG

2022-6-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_cnWnENAovxVj Posted at 6-2 09:06
Has anybody found the fix?   Im losing $ bc of this

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. If you have the same issue, please refer to this link: https://www.dji.com/ca/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-6-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_YW4Oo2LRHxiq Posted at 6-2 15:18
Done all that, not working!
You replied to another post that there were technical issues with Google play, what would these be?
Seems like a massive technical issues is going on with Dji at the moment. Surely hope someone is listening and taking action to fix the technical issues.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. After reinstalling the APP, please try to use other cables or devices to connect the controller to see if it works. If the controller still cannot connect to the device, we suggest you send the controller back for further testing. Thank you.
2022-6-3
Use props
djiuser_HuqVXdDpC9zo
New

Italy

Hello,
I think I found the problem.I had the the same issue.
App DJI FLY 1.6.4 installed and working on my Samsung A52 mobile, Android 12, but brand new DJI FPV didn't connect!
I just updated all the 3 firmwares of goggles, controller and drone, so I suppose they all works fine and the PC connection is working too.
Tried also on a Samgung S20 Android 12 and the connection still didn't work!

SOLUTION:
invert the CABLE!
The adapter must be connected on googles, not on Smartphone, or else it doesn't work!

2022-6-4
Use props
M3shadow
New

United States

Hi, I get to this screen and it freezes. I followed all recommendations above to get here. It worked fine over the Easter break but now this. Thought I bought a quality product, but seems like a bad business practice to have your customers so involved in your trouble shooting process. If an update is not ready to be released, then don’t release it.
Thanks
2022-6-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_HuqVXdDpC9zo Posted at 6-4 23:17
Hello,
I think I found the problem.I had the the same issue.
App DJI FLY 1.6.4 installed and working on my Samsung A52 mobile, Android 12, but brand new DJI FPV didn't connect!

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we double confirm that whether your issue has been resolved by inverting your cable?
2022-6-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

M3shadow Posted at 6-10 13:21
[view_image]
Hi, I get to this screen and it freezes. I followed all recommendations above to get here. It worked fine over the Easter break but now this. Thought I bought a quality product, but seems like a bad business practice to have your customers so involved in your trouble shooting process. If an update is not ready to be released, then don’t release it.
Thanks

Hello, there.  Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please try the troubleshooting steps below?                       
1. Please exit the DJI Fly app. Set “Font Size” and “Screen Zoom” to default settings in the mobile device’s System Settings. Or, change the font to its minimum. (Using Samsung mobile phones as an example: Settings - Display - Font and Screen Zoom).
2. Then return to the app for operation. There should be a "Next" option in the blank.
3. If there is no “Next” option after zooming out the interface, please click the blank area repeatedly (Under"How do I fly safely").

2022-6-11
Use props
M3shadow
New

United States

Wow, making the font smaller worked, but I have a visual disability and need to keep the fonts large. Do you have an app that is ADA compliant?
2022-6-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

M3shadow Posted at 6-13 14:26
Wow, making the font smaller worked, but I have a visual disability and need to keep the fonts large. Do you have an app that is ADA compliant?

Hello, there. Thanks for your reply. You can also set the Display size and Font size to their largest. DJI FLY APP will vary with the system settings.
2022-6-14
Use props
123456789Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules