1715 3 2022-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flippigan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 837021 ft
United States

Hey all,

i'm having issue with accidentally touching my phone screen while holding the RS2 in certain positions, which enables active track which then disables my ability to move move the gimbal with the physical joystick. Is there a way to disable active track while still utilizing the raven eye image transmission system?
2022-2-27
Use props
Flippigan
lvl.2
United States

DJI please make a way to disable active track! The screen lock feature is nice however I still get accidental active track activations if my phone screen is touched to wrong way, and if the trigger depressed for too short of a time period when I am trying to make fast adjustments. It is very annoying and hampers workflow.
2022-4-21
Use props
fans4323226e
New
Flight distance : 213494 ft
  • >>>
United States

THIS!! I just emailed DJI about this. Big problem. Using on the RS 3 pro, thought it was just a bug. It literally is ruining some of my shots, and it seems to just randomly decide when to enable itself…
Did you ever hear back from DJI about this?
2022-7-10
Use props
Flippigan
lvl.2
United States

fans4323226e Posted at 7-10 12:40
THIS!! I just emailed DJI about this. Big problem. Using on the RS 3 pro, thought it was just a bug. It literally is ruining some of my shots, and it seems to just randomly decide when to enable itself…
Did you ever hear back from DJI about this?

I haven’t heard a peep. Maybe if enough people bring up the issue DJI will add the ability to disable active track.
2022-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules