New battery after FW update incompatible? (Solved)
2334 10 2022-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dreamtuner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2068376 ft
Bangladesh

Good day. I have just added a brand new battery to my Air 2S combo pack. After fully charging and installing there was naturally an FW update that went smoothly. Upon the aircraft restart, the Fly app said FW updated successfully but a module is inconsistent and it will be updated to eliminate that. The rear LEDs (status indicators) flash red upon connection when on this new battery, but flash green with the original 3 batteries. I have tried flying with this new battery and it flies normally.

The FW inconsistency message went away on the first restart but the LEDs flashed red with this battery. What am I missing?

2022-3-2
Use props
ReproRetro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 635669 ft
Australia

Check your drone with DJI Assistant 2, to check that the drone FW is up to date as well
2022-3-2
Use props
dreamtuner
Second Officer
Bangladesh

ReproRetro Posted at 3-2 04:46
Check your drone with DJI Assistant 2, to check that the drone FW is up to date as well

I have checked with the fly app and all shows updated but I will check with the Assistant 2 as well. Thanks for the suggestion.
2022-3-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. You may refer to the suggestion of ReproRetro on post #2 about plugging in your aircraft with the said battery on it to your computer using the DJI Assistant 2 software and please check for updates or refresh your firmware and check if the error message is still showing on the app. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-3-2
Use props
dreamtuner
Second Officer
Bangladesh

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-2 23:29
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. You may refer to the suggestion of ReproRetro on post #2 about plugging in your aircraft with the said battery on it to your computer using the DJI Assistant 2 software and please check for updates or refresh your firmware and check if the error message is still showing on the app. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thanks DJI Paladin
2022-3-3
Use props
dreamtuner
Second Officer
Bangladesh

Weirdly, without doing anything the issue went away when I powered on the drone and RC normally this afternoon. I am considering it a one-time glitch and looking forward to adding more batteries in the future. Thanks to everyone.
2022-3-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

You are most welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Have a wonderful day ahead!
2022-3-4
Use props
djiuser_SaCekz7cBqP9
New
Flight distance : 768 ft

Bangladesh

incompatible battery version. change battery (code: 30211)   . what is this problem ?
2023-5-19
Use props
dreamtuner
Second Officer
Bangladesh

djiuser_SaCekz7cBqP9 Posted at 5-19 11:12
incompatible battery version. change battery (code: 30211)   . what is this problem ?

ভাই ব্যাটারী ফার্মওয়্যার আপডেট দেন
2023-5-20
Use props
cblanco
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87749 ft

El Salvador

Hello, I just bought a battery for my DJI mini 3 drone, when I put it in for the first time the application updated the battery, after updating it it no longer allows it to fly, it gives me error 30211, can you help me?
1-12 19:47
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

cblanco Posted at 1-12 19:47
Hello, I just bought a battery for my DJI mini 3 drone, when I put it in for the first time the application updated the battery, after updating it it no longer allows it to fly, it gives me error 30211, can you help me?

Hello there. I reply to you from your thread https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... ;extra=#pid3223563. Please keep us posted. We are more than glad to help. Have a nice day.
1-12 21:27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules