Found a little "Bug"
562 5 2022-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mission XR
lvl.3
United States

I have the yaw speed in Fly set to max rotation speed in Normal mode. I like the faster speed as a personal preference.
What I found is: If I select quickshot circle, for example, and it completes the move completely. My yaw speed is now reduced by at least 50% after the quickshot is complete and will not return to my setting of max rotation unless I land and power cycle the aircraft. After the power cycle the yaw speed is now what I have set in the Fly app.

This has been an issue with the last three firmware releases. I did chat with DJI support but they had no answer for this condition. I asked they test it and send me an email indicating if they experience the same condition.

If someone else can test this to verify this condition that would confirm it is a code issue in the aircraft.

Have a great day!
2022-3-5
Use props
Mission XR
lvl.3
United States

Just to qualify. This is a 2S with RC Pro. NO issues with any flights, GPS locks in under 20 seconds and all other functions work as they should. This is just a bug that I came across.
2022-3-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mission XR. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. I will forward these information to the designated DJI Department for attention. Thank you
2022-3-5
Use props
Mission XR
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen,
It appears that a predetermined yaw velocity is moved into the code for any quick shot to provide smooth video. I understand why they would do that.
However once the quick shot is complete the user setpoint for yaw velocity set in Fly should be moved back into the code.
IF QS = on then move "000" into YV else move UYV "000" into YV
Seems pretty simple to fix.

Thank you for investigating.
2022-3-6
Use props
djiuser_oF6L4g3TjIAF
lvl.4
United States

I also had the same problem with my brand new air 2's Pro RC combo I am about ready to return it if they cannot tell me how to fix the issues
2022-3-6
Use props
Mission XR
lvl.3
United States

djiuser_oF6L4g3TjIAF Posted at 3-6 16:35
I also had the same problem with my brand new air 2's Pro RC combo I am about ready to return it if they cannot tell me how to fix the issues

I haven't read any other posts regarding this. Makes me wonder if folks just never noticed or their normal yaw speed is close to the quick shot speed. This should be an easy fix and DJI shouldn't wait for several bugs to act on this one. This is annoying.........
2022-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules