DJIFLY does not save all photos and videos to the album
3467 9 2022-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_rUW4CEdZUIs8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2720623 ft
Poland

In new versions of the application there is a problem with saving all photos in the album. The problem affects new versions of the DjiFly applications regardless of the platform. DJI fix it.
2022-3-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I have noticed this also I’m using the Remote RC pro, all or most videos saved but no photos. Don’t use the function often but noticed the other day when I was checking some stuff.
2022-3-10
Use props
djiuser_rUW4CEdZUIs8
lvl.2
Poland

The last version that worked well is 1.44.  Then, by introducing new versions, DJI already broke it and not all photos are saved in the album.  The worst thing is with the AEB mode.
2022-3-10
Use props
djiuser_rUW4CEdZUIs8
lvl.2
Poland

DJI fix it!  This is a very useful feature to view and verify photos and videos from the app's album.
2022-3-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. We will forward this to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2022-3-10
Use props
Rctomal
lvl.2
Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-10 17:53
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. We will forward this to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thank you! I will wait for software fixes
2022-3-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Rctomal Posted at 3-10 23:50
Thank you! I will wait for software fixes

You are most welcome. Thank you for your valued support!
2022-3-11
Use props
rctomal
lvl.2
Poland

The same problem known for a long time and not yet resolved.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D768%26typeid%3D768
2022-3-11
Use props
djiuser_JiFK5n89cJgn
New

Switzerland

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-3-10 17:53
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. We will forward this to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hello, any updates? It’s been over a year, and the problem persists. Best regards
2023-8-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_JiFK5n89cJgn Posted at 8-13 05:58
Hello, any updates? It’s been over a year, and the problem persists. Best regards

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You may check the SD card inserted on the unit for you to see the original video/photo files. If you want to save the photo/video on the DJI Fly app, please turn on the "cache when recording" under the DJI Fly app settings. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2023-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules