Raveneye does not power on, dead on arrival?
1714 1 2022-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
myuapachan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 332405 ft
Canada

Hi fellow Dji-er and DJis support. I have been trying to get my Raveneye to work for two days, but to no avail. It simply won't turn on.
My setup:
Ronin RS2
Gimbal Firmware is 01.05.00.20
App version is Ronin v1.4.11((3668)
IMU 0.5
GCU 0.5
Bluetooth Module 1.0
Can't check RavenEye firmware cuz it never power on

Raveneye (come with the pro bundle)
Sony A7 IV
Google Pixel 6 Pro

My raveneye would not turn on. The status indicator light never turns on, no red, green, or blue LED. It just stay off at all time. The battery indicator light does work, but the unit does not power on. When I press the button, the battery indicator light will goes from one dot to three dots, and then nothing happen. The three battery light stays on at all time, or blink when is not full battery, but the status LED is always off.

I've been searching here on the forum and the internet for solution, but nothing works. I tried resetting by holding the button for 15 secs, tapping it 6 times in succession, charging it to full and discharging it to zero (and back again), use different cable, try all cable arrangements, reset wifi router (though I doubt that's the problem as the unit never turn on). Does that mean the unit is dead on arrival? Or there is other thing I can try while I wait for Dji support to get back to me?

Any help and suggestion are much appreciated.
2022-3-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your kind and understanding
2022-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules