Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Hello!

Here is another one for removal:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=261254

There have been so many of these spell caster scams, it makes me suspect it's the one and the same person behind them. Could there be some sort of system to permaban the culprit?

Thanks in advance!

2022-3-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, HGDC84. We appreciate your feedback. Currently, we do not have this feature. We've removed the post and violations have been registered to the owner of the post. We appreciate your efforts.
2022-3-11
Use props
Larry+DarrelX2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 881798 ft
United States

They dont know to just ban the accounts. Mods clear the spam posts and leave the spam account active to continue spamming later.
2022-3-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Larry+DarrelX2 Posted at 3-11 22:17
They dont know to just ban the accounts. Mods clear the spam posts and leave the spam account active to continue spamming later.

Thanks for your feedback and suggestion. We will forward it to our team. Thank you for your efforts to keep the forum clean.
2022-3-12
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Larry+DarrelX2 Posted at 3-11 22:17

If it really is so, then that certainly needs to change. Just removing the posts won't help in the long run.
2022-3-14
Use props
Larry+DarrelX2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 881798 ft
United States

HGDC84 Posted at 3-14 13:10
If it really is so, then that certainly needs to change. Just removing the posts won't help in the long run.

The post right before you made this 1 is an example, https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline

Ive flat out asked multiple times why drug dealers and scammers dont get immediately banned instead of being left intact to continue scamming later and I have never gotten an answer. Its like fighting a wildfire but leaving burning embers so they recatch fire.  
2022-3-14
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Larry+DarrelX2 Posted at 3-14 21:16
The post right before you made this 1 is an example, https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=261223&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline%26typeid%3D620%26typeid%3D620%26orderby%3Ddateline

Ive flat out asked multiple times why drug dealers and scammers dont get immediately banned instead of being left intact to continue scamming later and I have never gotten an answer. Its like fighting a wildfire but leaving burning embers so they recatch fire.

That sounds strange. I would imagine it would be in all of our interests to stop these spammers as soon and as efficiently as possible.
2022-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules