Lightbridge video feed problem
1611 4 2014-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jimy
lvl.1

New Zealand

Hi all,

I recently purchased a P2 with lightbridge and gopro 4. I ran the setup for a day the only issue being that the SD card could not keep up with the gopro 4 and it kept causing the gopro to freeze. I replaced the SD card with a Sandisk Extreme Plus 64 GB and the setup worked for about a minute and then my lightbridge video feed froze and now I get no video feed at all. The video indicator on the lightbridge air system is now solid red. I have tried restarting everything numerous times with no luck. The gopro is running video at 2.7K/30 as the feed kept freezing in 4K (understand it's a known misbehaviour with the gopro 4 ). Anyone got any ideas as to why I can't get any video feed or information displayed on my black pearl monitor? Cheers.
2014-11-30
Use props
Blade_Strike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Check the hdmi cable.. test it on the bench with a known working cable and see if that works.
2014-11-30
Use props
DJI-Julain
lvl.2

China

Could we try other devices to make sure whether the LightBridge or the HDMI cable is good or not.
2014-12-1
Use props
Jimy
lvl.1

Australia

New HDMI cable tried, another gopro tried and the whole system rebound with no luck. Turns out it was a faulty Lightbridge air system! Thanks for the suggestions.
2014-12-3
Use props
antonio.mendiol
lvl.1

Mexico

Jimy Posted at 2014-12-3 18:01
New HDMI cable tried, another gopro tried and the whole system rebound with no luck. Turns out it wa ...

Hello Jimi

How did You salve the problem? Sent it back for repair?

Antonio.
2015-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules