Announcement on Updating Channels for DJI apps (for Android Users)
123456Next >
37978 222 2022-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
China

Dear Users,

For a better service experience, the official download channel for DJI apps is now https://www.dji.com/downloads

After updating to Android version 12, your phone may experience issues with the continued use of an older version of a DJI app, including app crashing. To avoid this, be sure to download the latest DJI app version listed on the DJI official website.

For further assistance, please feel free to contact DJI Support at https://www.dji.com/support

Best,
DJI Support

03/14/2022

download dji apps1.jpg

2022-3-14
Use props
djiuser_szNFo6safv59
New
Flight distance : 32087 ft
United States

When I go to the DJI Fly link above it prompts me to download the APK for Android, when I click that I get an error saying the site can't be reached.  I am currently using the Litchi app but don't have any way to update my mini 2.
2022-3-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_szNFo6safv59 Posted at 3-18 08:51
When I go to the DJI Fly link above it prompts me to download the APK for Android, when I click that I get an error saying the site can't be reached.  I am currently using the Litchi app but don't have any way to update my mini 2.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. You can also download the app from our website.
Here is the link:
https://www.dji.com/ca/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-3-19
Use props
djiuser_lbvlkUHSnRO8
New

Mexico

What is the version of dji fly for Android 12?
I downloaded from dji site and have now dji fly 1.5.10 (1070 official)
I read internet that there should be 2205 or 2250) but this is not on dji download site
I have a samsung s20 fe with android 12
2022-3-20
Use props
djiuser_x3MiDEmFCSrS
New
Flight distance : 2431 ft
Australia

This solution does not work if the Android account has Google's Advanced Protection enabled - the app will be refused permission to install. Please advise how to proceed, without requiring me to remove Advanced Protection.
2022-4-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_x3MiDEmFCSrS Posted at 4-1 00:31
This solution does not work if the Android account has Google's Advanced Protection enabled - the app will be refused permission to install. Please advise how to proceed, without requiring me to remove Advanced Protection.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please find the apk file you downloaded through file manager and open it rather than through the browser? Thanks!
2022-4-1
Use props
Stakeout
lvl.1
Flight distance : 107428 ft
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-1 18:35
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please find the apk file you downloaded through file manager and open it rather than through the browser? Thanks!

have the same problem trying to d/l the DJI Fly app on my Samsung Android Note 20 Ultra phone.. it won't let me d/l to File Manager.. only into the browser.. have tried 3 different browsers--all no good.. any ideas on how to d/l to File Manager??..  trying to fly 2 DJI Drones---my Mini as well as my Mavic Air 2 from this new phone
2022-4-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Stakeout Posted at 4-7 03:35
have the same problem trying to d/l the DJI Fly app on my Samsung Android Note 20 Ultra phone.. it won't let me d/l to file manager.. only into the browser.. have tried 3 different browsers--all no good.. any ideas on how to d/l to File Manager??

Hi, there. Sorry for any misleading. The apk file should be downloaded to your browser. That is okay. After that, you can try to open the apk file in your browser. If it can not be opened in the browser, please find the apk file through file manager and open it.
2022-4-7
Use props
Stakeout
lvl.1
Flight distance : 107428 ft
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-7 03:46
Hi, there. Sorry for any misleading. The apk file should be downloaded to your browser. That is okay. After that, you can try to open the apk file in your browser. If it can not be opened in the browser, please find the apk file through file manager and open it.

I'll try that... thanx much..   UPDATE.... dug deep into File Manager thru My Files on the Note 20 Ultra... that was the way to do it... phew... was getting a bit worried there that I wouldn't be able to use this new phone.. just wanted to thank you for pointing me in the right direction.. all is GOOD.. appreciate the help very much   
2022-4-7
Use props
Jamie Eve
New

United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-19 00:34
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. You can also download the app from our website.
Here is the link:

Hi could you tell me if there's any new update for the Samsung s22 ultra mimo app max is 1080p, will the app be updated to run upto date phones thanks
2022-4-11
Use props
fans3b53b8b9
lvl.1

Australia

The DJI app for older Phantom 3 4k quits when I try to open it. I have a Samsung ultra s21
This app was from the playstore.
Which APK will work from the download from DJI website please.
Thanks.
2022-4-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Stakeout Posted at 4-7 03:47
I'll try that... thanx much..   UPDATE.... dug deep into File Manager thru My Files on the Note 20 Ultra... that was the way to do it... phew... was getting a bit worried there that I wouldn't be able to use this new phone.. just wanted to thank you for pointing me in the right direction.. all is GOOD.. appreciate the help very much

Hi, there. Thank you for your update. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.
2022-4-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Jamie Eve Posted at 4-11 14:00
Hi could you tell me if there's any new update for the Samsung s22 ultra mimo app max is 1080p, will the app be updated to run upto date phones thanks

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. This issue is resulted from the partial unopened authority of Samsung mobile phones. We have communicated with Samsung. They will optimize this issue by releasing the system version. Please wait patiently for the system version update. Currently, we have not received a firm date from Samsung.  
2022-4-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans3b53b8b9 Posted at 4-11 20:35
The DJI app for older Phantom 3 4k quits when I try to open it. I have a Samsung ultra s21
This app was from the playstore.
Which APK will work from the download from DJI website please.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Here is the link:
https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/phantom3-4k
Please uninstall the app you downloaded from Playstore first and install the app,
2022-4-13
Use props
YuZee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2920 ft
India

When will the update to delimit 15m height/altitude restriction be released for Indian users as the regulation changed about 6 months ago.
2022-4-14
Use props
djiuser_3VBYwyALEn4P
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3267536 ft

South Africa

DJI Pilot does not work with Android 12, Galaxy S6 Lite...even when downloading Pilot directly from DJI.
2022-4-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_3VBYwyALEn4P Posted at 4-14 12:48
DJI Pilot does not work with Android 12, Galaxy S6 Lite...even when downloading Pilot directly from DJI.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Our team has noticed this issue and we are working around this issue. Please stay tuned to our website for the latest information.
2022-4-14
Use props
MiroslawBagrowski
lvl.1
Flight distance : 264278 ft
United Kingdom

When software be fixed for Samsung S22A Ultra Exynos???????? DJI Fly App and Mini 2
2022-4-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

MiroslawBagrowski Posted at 4-22 01:58
When software be fixed for Samsung S22A Ultra Exynos???????? DJI Fly App and Mini 2

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know have you tried to download the app from our website? If not, please uninstall and reinstall DJI FLY APP.
Here is the link:
2022-4-22
Use props
noipego
lvl.3
Greece

Greetings..will we have to check DJI site everytime if new app versions are released from now on? Will u stop updating app store?
Why DJI is taking so long (almost 6 months)to fix issues with android 12?
The latest version of DJI GO 4 still have many issues/incompatibilities.
2022-4-27
Use props
mobitron
lvl.1

Australia

Having issues with the video on the samsung ultra s21, so I tried on the samsung s9 which worked fine and its now not playing on there. I can control the gimbal so I know that is connected, but no video from the phantom 3 4k drone.
Anyone else have issues like that?
2022-4-28
Use props
djiuser_3FHW6vVOyV5N
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1073950 ft
Portugal

Hi support,
After last update of Android cannot launch your DJI Go 4 software. I already intalled so-called 'latest' software from your download center. The problem remains - app crashes at the start. I cannot use my drone at all. When do you plan to update your app???
2022-4-28
Use props
djiuser_3FHW6vVOyV5N
lvl.1
Portugal

With this kind of 'support', we all need to look for another flying solution. It is not acceptable that I cannot use my drone anymore, for me it was not a toy, but a tool. So strange position of DJI.
2022-4-29
Use props
Hodor
New
United Kingdom

This does not work for Robomaster S1, my son just had this robot for his birthday, and to find dji seem to have just abandoned this is very disappointing.  Not what I've come to expect from dji.
Luckily we have an older ipad he can use, but to not at least provide android support for a robot that is still sold for several hundred £ is very poor.
Considering returning this tbh.
2022-4-29
Use props
fans969188f5
New

Brazil

Tenho um phantom 4pro é recentemente tenho feito alguns voo mas estou com um problema, quanto o drone está mais o menos a 360 metros aparece a seguinte mensagem "transmissão de imagem fraca" O que faço para corrigir?
2022-4-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

noipego Posted at 4-27 09:03
Greetings..will we have to check DJI site everytime if new app versions are released from now on? Will u stop updating app store?
Why DJI is taking so long (almost 6 months)to fix issues with android 12?
The latest version of DJI GO 4 still have many issues/incompatibilities.

Hi, there. The update channels for DJI apps have been adjusted due to Google Play technical adjustments. Please download the latest version of DJI Go 4 from our official website to check if the problem persists. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
2022-4-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

mobitron Posted at 4-28 02:36
Having issues with the video on the samsung ultra s21, so I tried on the samsung s9 which worked fine and its now not playing on there. I can control the gimbal so I know that is connected, but no video from the phantom 3 4k drone.
Anyone else have issues like that?

Hi, mobitron. Sorry to hear about this. Could you please try to download the latest version of DJI Go 4 from our official website to check if the problem persists? Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
2022-4-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_3FHW6vVOyV5N Posted at 4-28 03:47
Hi support,
After last update of Android cannot launch your DJI Go 4 software. I already intalled so-called 'latest' software from your download center. The problem remains - app crashes at the start. I cannot use my drone at all. When do you plan to update your app???

Hi, there. Could you please tell me the model of the phone you're using now? Besides, could you please try to use another browser to download the app and open it on file management?
2022-4-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_3FHW6vVOyV5N Posted at 4-29 04:22
With this kind of 'support', we all need to look for another flying solution. It is not acceptable that I cannot use my drone anymore, for me it was not a toy, but a tool. So strange position of DJI.

Hi, there. Could you describe your issue in more detail? Could you tell me the model of the drone you use? We'd like to help you.
2022-4-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hodor Posted at 4-29 10:04
This does not work for Robomaster S1, my son just had this robot for his birthday, and to find dji seem to have just abandoned this is very disappointing.  Not what I've come to expect from dji.
Luckily we have an older ipad he can use, but to not at least provide android support for a robot that is still sold for several hundred £ is very poor.
Considering returning this tbh.

Hi, there. Could you describe your issue in more detail? We'd like to help you.
2022-4-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans969188f5 Posted at 4-29 13:41
Tenho um phantom 4pro é recentemente tenho feito alguns voo mas estou com um problema, quanto o drone está mais o menos a 360 metros aparece a seguinte mensagem "transmissão de imagem fraca" O que faço para corrigir?

Hi, there. Could you please provide us with a screenshot of the error message? Besides, please tell us the firmware version of DJI Go 4. Thank you.
2022-4-29
Use props
djiuser_3FHW6vVOyV5N
lvl.1
Portugal

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-29 23:04
Hi, there. Could you describe your issue in more detail? Could you tell me the model of the drone you use? We'd like to help you.

My phone worked fine (Samsung A52) with my Mavic 2 pro, but already 1 week your app (DJI Go 4) crashes at the start. Everything many times downloaded, installed / re-installed with your latest message (with the latest APK file). The browser has nothing to do with your downloaded app.

Question #1. Why your app is still not working after 1 week after the last release of Android?

Question #2. Why I cannot use PlayStore and auto-update and need to do it every time manually?

Question #3. Do you plan to solve all these issues in the future or it is going to be even worse?

Andre
2022-4-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_3FHW6vVOyV5N Posted at 4-30 01:51
My phone worked fine (Samsung A52) with my Mavic 2 pro, but already 1 week your app (DJI Go 4) crashes at the start. Everything many times downloaded, installed / re-installed with your latest message (with the latest APK file). The browser has nothing to do with your downloaded app.

Question #1. Why your app is still not working after 1 week after the last release of Android?

Hi, there. We are sorry for your inconvenience. Because the compatibility strategy between the DJI App and Google Play Store is changing, you currently cannot finish downloading and updating using Google Play. For your issue, may we know the system version of your phone?
2022-4-30
Use props
djiuser_a5zGoE0wEvi0
New

Bangladesh

So i was so excited about DJI om4 se and bought one yesterday. None of the youtuber said theres problem on other phones except Iphones. I got a sony Xperia 1 and guess what its totally useless. Even moza ginie app supports My ohone bt Dji doesn’t. U know how to loose customers?  Thats how you lost their trust.  I'll never buy any of your products again. Shame on you DJI
2022-5-1
Use props
djiuser_3FHW6vVOyV5N
lvl.1
Portugal

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-30 19:07
Hi, there. We are sorry for your inconvenience. Because the compatibility strategy between the DJI App and Google Play Store is changing, you currently cannot finish downloading and updating using Google Play. For your issue, may we know the system version of your phone?

Current version
A525FXXS4BVD1 / a525F0XM4BVC3 / A525FXXU4BVC2

Android version:
S (12)

Issue day:
27 Apr 2022

Your app stopped working even with the previous version from 23.04.2022.
2022-5-1
Use props
djiuser_0hmG2a40zXy9
New

India

When can we expect 120 m change in max altitude for micro drone as Indian govt has changed the rules
2022-5-1
Use props
qmindworx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 316191 ft
Indonesia

I have tried several times as mentioned by DJI above, but always fail.  what's the solution? Please....
I'm currently using a Samsung Galaxy A52, Android 12.
2022-5-2
Use props
fansede6b0c7
New
Flight distance : 67129 ft
Mexico

I have a problem with dji go 4, with Samsung A32 but it closes I can't find a solution Could you help me please.
2022-5-3
Use props
djiuser_3FHW6vVOyV5N
lvl.1
Portugal

Any updates after 5 days of my last reply with all the details you asked me about?
2022-5-4
Use props
Judpom
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25906 ft
United States

WHY is DJI choosing to NOT publish the latest app on the Google Play Store??? What kind of non-sense is this? This confuses a large number of people, and blocks some others as many of us don't want to or CANT install software from unofficial sources, as it is unsafe.
2022-5-7
Use props
123456Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules