Battery
1388 6 2014-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
momochi
lvl.2

United States

I was wondering if any body knows anything about the "Battery Warning History" records.
I have one battery that has record 1 "Current Discharge Warning" record stored.
Does anybody know what these records are?
2014-11-30
Use props
DJI-Autumn;-)
Second Officer

China

The Battery History Info is used for recording battery abnormal data . Any exception will be logged on the chip.
2014-11-30
Use props
momochi
lvl.2

United States

DJI-Autumn;-) Posted at 2014-12-1 14:35
The Battery History Info is used for recording battery abnormal data . Any exception will be logged  ...

I have 1 battery that is only 3 weeks old that has a "Current Discharge Warning" record.
Should I return this battery? Is it ok to continue using this battery?
2014-12-1
Use props
leonarnold
New

Canada

I had the same problem. Brand new v3 unit. Worked fine otherwise. Wrote DJI and they gave no explanation, just to send unit back. My retailer exchanged it with another brand new unit. Exact same warning. Latest updates on everything. The only constant is that i've been using it/them in cooler temperatures. Approximately +2 deg Celsius.  Getting kind of frustrated considering all this money and less than 30 min flight time between 2 different units, and of course return shipping is on my dime. Ugh!
2014-12-6
Use props
momochi
lvl.2

United States

My battery has been replaced by my wonderful dealer. Thank you DJI for taking good care of my issue. I am very happy with your customer care.
2014-12-9
Use props
jarek33
lvl.2
Flight distance : 466696 ft
United States

do you need to upgrade each battery? like firmware do i need to put all my batteries at a time to install ?
2014-12-9
Use props
momochi
lvl.2

United States

jarek33@hotmail Posted at 2014-12-10 11:43
do you need to upgrade each battery? like firmware do i need to put all my batteries at a time to in ...

Yes I had to check each one for updates. 2 of them did not have any updates.
2014-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules