6925 6 2022-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23370489 ft
United States

Hey all,
My new Air 2 is set to arrive tomorrow and I've been spending the last few days watching all the Youtube videos I could find about it.

Anyway, I saw one video that mentioned that you shouldn't do your initial charge of the batteries in the dock that comes with the Fly More Combo because it won't wake them up. Is that still an issue? If so, do I just charge the batteries in the drone?
2022-3-15
Use props
MySky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

Just to be safe as no one can tell you how long your package was in the sellers storage and which firmware is on the batteries i would  follow the advice.
2022-3-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Thanks for reaching us. When the battery is used the first time, activate it with a battery charger. After the battery is normally activated, the battery charging hub can be used normally for battery charging. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-3-15
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23370489 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 3-15 19:37
Hi, there. Thanks for reaching us. When the battery is used the first time, activate it with a battery charger. After the battery is normally activated, the battery charging hub can be used normally for battery charging. Thank you for your understanding and support.

So if the battery goes into hibernation again while sitting, will I need to use the charger to wake it again?
2022-3-16
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17352513 ft
Sweden

blue_canyon21 Posted at 3-16 10:11
So if the battery goes into hibernation again while sitting, will I need to use the charger to wake it again?

I should not go in to hibernation and you would not need to go though the same thing again. Just charge it normally. New batteries are always sent while in hibernation.
2022-3-16
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Helloblue_canyon21. You should only have to use the charger to bring the batteries out of hibernation. Once they are out of hibernation, then the hub can be used to fully charge them. After that, you shouldn't have to worry about hibernation again. I've have had my MA2 for over a year and have had no issues with hibernation. Just make sure you get them out of hibernation first and you'll be ok. Hope you enjoy your new MA2!!!
2022-3-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

blue_canyon21 Posted at 3-16 10:11

Hi, there. Sorry for the late reply. You don't need to activate it again if you have followed up the steps above.
2022-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules