Why?
2022-3-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I read this article.  Interesting to say the least.
2022-3-17
Use props
Vergiliusz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2749 ft
Poland

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-17 02:45
I read this article.  Interesting to say the least.

Interesting. It turns out that all companies in China must depend on the government and cooperate closely in order to exist and create a financial power.
It is a pity that companies cannot decide about their own existence.
It is a pity that such steps in certain regions cast such companies in a bad light. In regions that are familiar with conflict because others don't care about it.
2022-3-17
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23325935 ft
United States

That's how war works... Countries help their allies. Russia and China are friends and the Chinese government will do what they can to help Russia.
2022-3-17
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

Events are becoming scarier and scarier!
2022-3-17
Use props
Vergiliusz
lvl.2
Poland

yogi053 Posted at 3-17 07:28
Events are becoming scarier and scarier!

The fact that it happened in the 21st century is all the more terrifying. The worst thing about it is that this proud company made changes to the software only after people started to collect and deliver equipment to the Ukrainian army for their own money. After all, she hadn't taken any steps before, and you might have thought that she was keeping track of her interests. This is what corporations should do if their own country is in no trouble. Wars are fought by governments.

Probably someone will report this post and it will be removed as SPAM. It is difficult, it is important that the message reached several dozen people.
2022-3-17
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

You have to limit things if you "own" a country and embrace dictatorships. That will create more problems so you must extend the limits even further, etc, etc ...

Go figure!
2022-3-17
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Disgusting, DJI, absolutely disgusting
2022-3-17
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

The more governmental organisations and airports should think before buying equipment as devices can be cripled.

Now we understand the fear and blacklisting DJI by the US.
2022-3-17
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

I know that China does help Russia, but the Chinese government doesn't control DJI Aeroscope, DJI can decide whether to help Russia or not, in this situation.
Terrible, DJI, if you support Russia, I will no longer buy ANY of your products.
I'm from Ukraine, by the way.
2022-3-18
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've passed this on to Sky news....
2022-3-18
Use props
Karl53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 290689 ft
  • >>>
Germany

For information:

I have a thermal imaging camera from HIKMICRO (China) for hunting use.
After the last update 10 days ago, the camera was no longer operational!
All email addresses of this company in China are blocked for Europeans and other countries.
Nobody is reachable!
2022-3-18
Use props
RussianSpring2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20525259 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Well done DJI. Z is inevitable!!!
2022-3-18
Use props
Vergiliusz
lvl.2
Poland

RussianSpring2 Posted at 3-18 07:42
Well done DJI. Z is inevitable!!!

Z like zero in head
2022-3-18
Use props
RussianSpring2
Second Officer
  • >>>
Russia

Vergiliusz Posted at 3-18 07:47
Z like zero in head
go on kurwa, already 20000 deaths of ukranian soldiers)))  even foreign legion just arrived and scared to fight
2022-3-18
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

How does the system know which side the user is on to apply the restrictions?
2022-3-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

RussianSpring2 Posted at 3-18 09:38
go on kurwa, already 20000 deaths of ukranian soldiers)))  even foreign legion just arrived and scared to fight

Vladdy the bunker boy’’’’’’
2022-3-19
Use props
RussianSpring2
Second Officer
  • >>>
Russia

hallmark007 Posted at 3-19 04:17
Vladdy the bunker boy’’’’’’
[view_image]

Haha, internet fighters) While you drinking irish stuff and writing @@@ about Russia , our guys are making their job. And soon it will be done, and no ukraine anymore)
2022-3-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

RussianSpring2 Posted at 3-19 05:03
Haha, internet fighters) While you drinking irish stuff and writing @@@ about Russia , our guys are making their job. And soon it will be done, and no ukraine anymore)

Beats having to sleep with your sister and being confined to being ruled by a dewarfed dictator who can tell you when you pi$$ and ... . Looks like Ukraine are doing ok considering putrid said the war would last 3 days. So many Russians defecting great to see the realise what its like to be free..

Where will your holiday be this year Siberia must intoxicating….
2022-3-19
Use props
RussianSpring2
Second Officer
  • >>>
Russia

hallmark007 Posted at 3-19 05:29
Beats having to sleep with your sister and being confined to being ruled by a dewarfed dictator who can tell you when you pi$$ and ... . Looks like Ukraine are doing ok considering putrid said the war would last 3 days. So many Russians defecting great to see the realise what its like to be free..

foreigners are tottally brainwashed by own media.

Nobody said it will finish in 3 days. But your ukranian mates are beaten like little children. 90% of their planes are destoyed, 95% of airports runways destoyed. Even their antiair defense system is totally out of service. Russian shot hypersonic missile yesterday and it was landed sucessfully 70km from polish border

Regarding foreign legion came to fight was really funny. They just arrived, made some videos for instagram and got bombed. So they escaped to poland and refused to fight. But not all , 180 are killed It is not like you are playing Playstation

2022-3-19
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

RussianSpring2 Posted at 3-19 06:53

Nobody said it will finish in 3 days. But your ukranian mates are beaten like little children. 90% of their planes are destoyed, 95% of airports runways destoyed. Even their antiair defense system is totally out of service. Russian shot hypersonic missile yesterday and it was landed sucessfully 70km from polish border

You are proud of what your country is doing?
Killing innocent women and children. I think you need to rethink as the only brainwashing going on is in your own media. You are so proud of Putin living such a high life whilst to this day the electricity at a certain time is turned off in certain areas and Russians are lined up to get a loaf of bread. BTW Russian army is looking pretty pathetic in the eyes of the rest of the world. Starving no food or fuel surrendering all over the place. Personally I would be embarrassed if I were you.
Let's see how fun it will be for you when the only place you can travel is within your own borders. Completely isolated from the rest of the world. Whilst we walk free you are controlled like an animal.
2022-3-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

RussianSpring2 Posted at 3-19 06:53

Yeah I suppose your so ignorant that you believe the whole rest of the world is wrong and Bilbo Putrid is right. Killing women and children.

No one said it would take 3 days Lying Idiot Putrid did. He also told the world Russia had no intentions of invading. Russia is now on its own at least the rest of the world will never have to deal with the ignorance of a nation of inbreeds who think killing innocent women and children for sport is ok. Hitler had little on Putrid the dwarfed inbreed…
2022-3-19
Use props
RussianSpring2
Second Officer
  • >>>
Russia

Visual Air Posted at 3-19 07:16
You are proud of what your country is doing?
Killing innocent women and children. I think you need to rethink as the only brainwashing going on is in your own media. You are so proud of Putin living such a high life whilst to this day the electricity at a certain time is turned off in certain areas and Russians are lined up to get a loaf of bread. BTW Russian army is looking pretty pathetic in the eyes of the rest of the world. Starving no food or fuel surrendering all over the place. Personally I would be embarrassed if I were you.
Let's see how fun it will be for you when the only place you can travel is within your own borders. Completely isolated from the rest of the world. Whilst we walk free you are controlled like an animal.

It is pictures drawing by western media. they got you. If you belive those fakes, you lost. While 8 years Ukranian army killed civilians and children. It is fasism against own people. Just some regions dont wanna live with it and rebel . Only regarding OSCE 13000 killed in Donbass for 8 years. What is it? The war in Ukraine started in 2014, but you just put your head into sand. Russia will solve it , dont worry)

You may google who is fighting in Ukraine - Right Sector, Battalion Azov. It is clearly written in Wikipedia as neo facism

Russia never starting war, Russia finishing them. While you usa always supporting motto of war. For 3 presidents USA invased 9 countries, 11 mln civilians were killed. Why you dont put flag of Iraq or Syria on your avatar? Where were you? Of course you need to sell your weapons, keeping motto of war it is just business.

It was nice picture regarding isolation as seeing from China. It is USA, Europe and Australia. And it is only 1/6 of the world and even less if you count people. Normal countries are independent and dont support what us forced other to support
2022-3-19
Use props
RussianSpring2
Second Officer
  • >>>
Russia

hallmark007 Posted at 3-19 07:42
Yeah I suppose your so ignorant that you believe the whole rest of the world is wrong and Bilbo Putrid is right. Killing women and children.

No one said it would take 3 days Lying Idiot Putrid did. He also told the world Russia had no intentions of invading. Russia is now on its own at least the rest of the world will never have to deal with the ignorance of a nation of inbreeds who think killing innocent women and children for sport is ok. Hitler had little on Putrid the dwarfed inbreed…

relax, take some beer. I think ukraine is not your business) your pu@@@y can fight only in internet)
You need to learn history better and who is fasist) And put Iraq flag instead of ukranian, 500000 innocent civilians were killed there
2022-3-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

RussianSpring2 Posted at 3-19 07:57
relax, take some beer. I think ukraine is not your business) your pu@@@y can fight only in internet)
You need to learn history better and who is fasist) And put Iraq flag instead of ukranian, 500000 innocent civilians were killed there

Go away Pig nobody wants you around here. That’s the difference between ignorant inbreed fools like you. You don’t care who putrid kills you have no value on life. But fool the rest of the world will never have to deal with idiots like you. We in the rest of the world care about human life women and children. Not like the pigs who for no good reason are killing women and children. Now go away putrid says its time for all of you to hide…..
2022-3-19
Use props
RussianSpring2
Second Officer
  • >>>
Russia

hallmark007 Posted at 3-19 08:13
Go away Pig nobody wants you around here. That’s the difference between ignorant inbreed fools like you. You don’t care who putrid kills you have no value on life. But fool the rest of the world will never have to deal with idiots like you. We in the rest of the world care about human life women and children. Not like the pigs who for no good reason are killing women and children. Now go away putrid says its time for all of you to hide…..

it is your problems))) throw your dji drones))) lol
Chinese friends will be always our friends)
2022-3-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

RussianSpring2 Posted at 3-19 07:48
It is pictures drawing by western media. they got you. If you belive those fakes, you lost. While 8 years Ukranian army killed civilians and children. It is fasism against own people. Just some regions dont wanna live with it and rebel . Only regarding OSCE 13000 killed in Donbass for 8 years. What is it? The war in Ukraine started in 2014, but you just put your head into sand. Russia will solve it , dont worry)

You may google who is fighting in Ukraine - Right Sector, Battalion Azov. It is clearly written in Wikipedia as neo facism

You already put your flag ins Syria after you chemically bombed innocent women and children. If your so free why has all the media closed down in Russia. Why are people not allowed protest against the war. Why does putrid tell you when to Pi$$ and Sh!!!t….
2022-3-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

RussianSpring2 Posted at 3-19 08:15

You have no friends XI is your friend not the Chinese even they are allowed think for themselves. Go away PIG…..
2022-3-19
Use props
RussianSpring2
Second Officer
  • >>>
Russia

hallmark007 Posted at 3-19 08:17
You already put your flag ins Syria after you chemically bombed innocent women and children. If your so free why has all the media closed down in Russia. Why are people not allowed protest against the war. Why does putrid tell you when to Pi$$ and Sh!!!t….

80% of Russian people supported this operation))) if you belive in western media fakes it is your problem))) only 200000 gathered yesterday in Moscow to support Z

And s@@@t from mouth telling a lot of our intellectual level.
2022-3-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

RussianSpring2 Posted at 3-19 08:15

Your on a Chinese website “Not many supporting you around here” in fact Russia doesn’t have a friend in the world. How is the rouble  Doing must be worth less than nothing these days
2022-3-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

RussianSpring2 Posted at 3-19 08:22
80% of Russian people supported this operation))) if you belive in western media fakes it is your problem))) only 200000 gathered yesterday in Moscow to support Z

Almost every country in the world “DIDNT “ support your war. In fact they support Ukraine and always will. 100% of Russians live in a country that tells them how to live , because they are not allowed to be free.
2022-3-19
Use props
RussianSpring2
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 3-19 08:27
Your on a Chinese website “Not many supporting you around here” in fact Russia doesn’t have a friend in the world. How is the rouble  Doing must be worth less than nothing these days

not supporting, lol
received_2133727893447027.jpeg
received_281100997521279.jpeg
received_3221385704761317.jpeg
2022-3-19
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

RussianSpring2 Posted at 3-19 08:22
80% of Russian people supported this operation))) if you belive in western media fakes it is your problem))) only 200000 gathered yesterday in Moscow to support Z

80% I think you are delusional like your comrades. Keep drinking the Punch your day is coming.
2022-3-19
Use props
RussianSpring2
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Visual Air Posted at 3-19 08:31
80% I think you are delusional like your comrades. Keep drinking the Punch your day is coming.

Enjoying record inflation and oil prices?

I dont care. But your will pay for ukraine from own pocket))
2022-3-19
Use props
RussianSpring2
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Visual Air Posted at 3-19 08:31

Would be fun if dji will brick your drones cause usa supporting war motto)))
2022-3-19
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

RussianSpring2 Posted at 3-19 08:33
Enjoying record inflation and oil prices?

I dont care. But your will pay for ukraine from own pocket))

Enjoy your Ruble. Its worth nothing. Very similar to your poor existence = Nothing.
I enjoy my freedom over Oil prices.  Begging China for Financial and military help goes to show how pathetic your country truly is.
Putin = King Nothing!
2022-3-19
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RussianSpring2 Posted at 3-19 07:48
It is pictures drawing by western media. they got you. If you belive those fakes, you lost. While 8 years Ukranian army killed civilians and children. It is fasism against own people. Just some regions dont wanna live with it and rebel . Only regarding OSCE 13000 killed in Donbass for 8 years. What is it? The war in Ukraine started in 2014, but you just put your head into sand. Russia will solve it , dont worry)

You are imprinted on so badly by the regime that you do not know what's right and what's wrong, if you think the Chinese are your friends, you're sadly mistaken, perhaps the Chinese president is "friends" with Prutrid (nice name btw lol) but that's only for their gain, its political end of!

Sadly due to Putrids mental ways, you're all blocked from seeing what is actually happening and why its happening, Putrid got scared and spat his dummy out.

You're being all high and mighty yet 80% of the world now hates Russia (that's an educated guess) because of the atrocities that is happening in Ukraine, yet you lot are not allowed to even say the word invasion in public, you cant watch the real news around the world, you're not allowed to use Facebook and the other SM's because you would then see the real war that is raging and killing of innocent men, women and worst of all, the children.

I didn't mind Russia prior to this "war", I had no feelings either way, but now I really hate Russia with a vengeance, I'm not saying Russians, but Russia as in your President Putrid and anyone else who goes along with this evil on the innocents.

Enjoy your sanctions that will result in the lack of western goods that you so much enjoy, oh yeah, its coming, just wait until present stocks run out ;)

I really hope this escalates, I really do, I have a bad back but I would take up arms in a heartbeat, i have no qualms about doing so, enjoy what cruddy freedoms you have, yet you wouldn't know real freedom is if it slapped you in the face. ok, im done, carry on...

On behalf of Ukraine...
2022-3-19
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

They have no choice, its either that or 15 years in jail lol
2022-3-19
Use props
RussianSpring2
Second Officer
  • >>>
Russia

Visual Air Posted at 3-19 08:43
Enjoy your Ruble. Its worth nothing. Very similar to your poor existence = Nothing.
I enjoy my freedom over Oil prices.  Begging China for Financial and military help goes to show how pathetic your country truly is.
Putin = King Nothing!

Ohhhh, it is just start) will ban steel, palladium and uranium as well) there will be nothing to build your boings)

It is not begging) they suggested by themselves, but we don't need it)
2022-3-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

A full stadium of Russians. And how many other countries attended. How many world leaders invited attended. How man world wide celebrities attended in fact outside of Russians was their even one person that wasn’t Russian.

The rest of the world seen this. But did you watch 33 full stadiums in UK full of support for Ukraine did you watch all the stadiums full of support for Ukrainians did you watch all of the American stadiums full of support for Ukrainians No you didn’t because dwarf putrid won’t allow you see it. The whole world is supporting Ukraine in Russia you have to rent a crowd fill them with Putrids lies to gain support.
PIGS IN A STADIUM….
2022-3-19
Use props
12345Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules