Amazing ASMR Barber Shave, Face Mask - London
1436 29 2022-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneLoveer
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Super relaxing ASMR barber shave, haircut, nose wax, ear wax and face mask from Abbas, an amazing Lebanese barber in London! For more ASMR video's check out https://www.youtube.com/travelwithadam

The barbershop is called Mustache Barber!  Mustache Barber 165 George street London W1H5LE

Recored on DJI OSMO Pocket  Travel With Adam is a channel that loves following Adam and discover barbering around the world. Also we have Vlogs all about men's grooming, massage, travel and lifestyle.   Please subscribe by clicking here https://www.youtube.com/travelwithadam?sub_confirmation=1 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/travelwithadamk/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/travelwithadamk    Turkish Barber Shave - https://youtu.be/YqSquun7IRQ Vietnam Barber Shop - https://youtu.be/m-_CTS6ccug For amazing massages, Turkish shave ASMR Video's, ASMR sleep massages and ASMR shaves please subscribe.

2022-3-25
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not something I want to spend 40 minutes watching, sorry.
2022-3-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Got to have a lost of trust in that barber to let him put that straight razor so close to your juglar vein.  

2022-3-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DroneLoveer. Good day and thank you for posting this interesting video that you have filmed using your DJI Osmo Pocket. Great work and keep filming. .
2022-3-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    
2022-3-26
Use props
DroneLoveer
lvl.4
United Kingdom

2022-3-27
Use props
DroneLoveer
lvl.4
United Kingdom

2022-3-27
Use props
DroneLoveer
lvl.4
United Kingdom

2022-3-27
Use props
DroneLoveer
lvl.4
United Kingdom

2022-3-27
Use props
DroneLoveer
lvl.4
United Kingdom

2022-3-27
Use props
DroneLoveer
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-25 10:33
Got to have a lost of trust in that barber to let him put that straight razor so close to your juglar vein.

You'd be surprised how close they really can get with that razor
2022-3-27
Use props
DroneLoveer
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-25 20:41
Hello there DroneLoveer. Good day and thank you for posting this interesting video that you have filmed using your DJI Osmo Pocket. Great work and keep filming.  .

Thank you Stephen. Really appreciate it
2022-3-27
Use props
DroneLoveer
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Thank you. Really appreciated
2022-3-27
Use props
DroneLoveer
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 3-25 07:55
Not something I want to spend 40 minutes watching, sorry.

There are people on here who do want to watch hours of video.
2022-3-27
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DroneLoveer Posted at 3-27 08:16
There are people on here who do want to watch hours of video.

I'm not averse to a lengthy video. - depending on the content.
This wasn't one of them.
2022-3-27
Use props
DroneLoveer
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 3-27 08:21
I'm not averse to a lengthy video. - depending on the content.
This wasn't one of them.

We all have opinions
2022-3-27
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Of course.
2022-3-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DroneLoveer Posted at 3-27 08:12
You'd be surprised how close they really can get with that razor

Too dang close for my likes.  
2022-3-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DroneLoveer Posted at 3-27 08:14
Thank you. Really appreciated

You're very welcome.
2022-3-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice video!
Although I would personally have shortened it to about 3 minutes with more variations in shots. Possibly throwing in some DSLR shots with nice blurred background.
That would not make it ASMR, I know, but that is not my thing anyway
2022-3-27
Use props
DroneLoveer
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-27 12:55
Too dang close for my likes.

Seriously. Definitely recommend you go Turkey sometime and have a full Turkish Hammam and Full Turkish Barber experience. They have the most amazing skilled barbers and it will leave you looking 10 years younger  
2022-3-28
Use props
DroneLoveer
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 3-27 22:51
Nice video!
Although I would personally have shortened it to about 3 minutes with more variations in shots. Possibly throwing in some DSLR shots with nice blurred background.
That would not make it ASMR, I know, but that is not my thing anyway

Thank you, appreciated.
Completely agree but you'd be surprised to see how many people watch these long videos on YouTube. I've seen some over 2 hours
Also, with this 2 camera setup, my bag is getting more and more heavy. If I had my 5D Mark 3 (which I agree, would of made better bokeh), it would be such a workout
2022-3-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DroneLoveer Posted at 3-28 03:11
Thank you, appreciated.
Completely agree but you'd be surprised to see how many people watch these long videos on YouTube. I've seen some over 2 hours
Also, with this 2 camera setup, my bag is getting more and more heavy. If I had my 5D Mark 3 (which I agree, would of made better bokeh), it would be such a workout

I have 3 active youtube channels and during my 15 youtube years I have seen quite some changes in watch time on my video's.
I think it really depends on the audience. For my tech channel the average watch time  is about 2 minutes.
My personal channel (drone video's etc.) is even shorter.
Only my trains and trucks channel has a much longer average viewing time. (4-5 minutes)
I can't see yours, but I think you need to have something super interesting (like a vlog - documentary style) video that people will be watching more than 10 minutes.
Youtube has been pushing shorter video's lately, which is also an indication of what they find popular

So it is very much depending on the type of video and audience I guess.

Yeah, it would be a true workout. I know. I bring the DSLR almost everywhere because it gives much better footage.
(plus a tripod, mic, lenses, charger, filters etc.)
2022-3-28
Use props
DroneLoveer
lvl.4
Netherlands

Montfrooij Posted at 3-28 03:20
I have 3 active youtube channels and during my 15 youtube years I have seen quite some changes in watch time on my video's.
I think it really depends on the audience. For my tech channel the average watch time  is about 2 minutes.
My personal channel (drone video's etc.) is even shorter.

Definitely think there's a lot of changes to Youtube algorithms. We all keep changing and making our videos SEO friendly but if the YT algorithm keeps changing that's hard.

I guess what I have realised is no matter how much you change SEO of a channel - Title, Description, Tags (Not relevant anymore), it doesn't matter as in the end, the quality of the video and watchtime is what matters, which in turn gets subscribers.

But 100% thanks to DJI forum like this we can be seen by a wider audience
2022-3-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DroneLoveer Posted at 3-28 04:40
Definitely think there's a lot of changes to Youtube algorithms. We all keep changing and making our videos SEO friendly but if the YT algorithm keeps changing that's hard.

I guess what I have realised is no matter how much you change SEO of a channel - Title, Description, Tags (Not relevant anymore), it doesn't matter as in the end, the quality of the video and watchtime is what matters, which in turn gets subscribers.

Yeah, that is true.
Just make what you like to make. And the rest is bonus.
2022-3-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DroneLoveer Posted at 3-28 03:05
Seriously. Definitely recommend you go Turkey sometime and have a full Turkish Hammam and Full Turkish Barber experience. They have the most amazing skilled barbers and it will leave you looking 10 years younger

If it makes me look 10 years younger then I'm for that.  
2022-3-28
Use props
DroneLoveer
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 3-28 05:00
Yeah, that is true.
Just make what you like to make. And the rest is bonus.

Passion for Youtube is definitely so important. There's so many Channels on YouTube that have no passion. It's constant upload and making content for views instead of engagement.
2022-3-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DroneLoveer Posted at 3-31 07:44
Passion for Youtube is definitely so important. There's so many Channels on YouTube that have no passion. It's constant upload and making content for views instead of engagement.

Exactly.
Have fun!
2022-3-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

DroneLoveer Posted at 3-27 08:13
Thank you Stephen. Really appreciate it

Hi there DroneLoveer. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2022-3-31
Use props
DroneLoveer
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-31 19:19
Hi there DroneLoveer. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Have a safe and a happy flying always.  .

Always a pleasure to see your comments. Have a wonderful weekend
2022-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules