708 5 2022-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
oblivie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 891598 ft
  • >>>
United States

Now after tgis so called "GPS fix", mutilple disconnnets .......And I'm talking on the gorund , while waiting for GPS lock!!!!!!
With the RC Pro too!!!!!!

the after restarting everything, discionnects 5 ft off the ground and initalizes Home Return....WTF DJI!!!!!!!!!!!!
2022-3-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Have you tried to fly in other open-air environments to see if the issue persists? If it doesn't make further progress, please provide us with a screen recording related to it if it's possible.
2022-3-26
Use props
roamer105
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3156145 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am not sure if this problem is exclusive to the M3. I own an RC Pro and use it with an A2S. After the latest update which included the RC Pro I experienced the strangest disconnect (I NEVER had any such thing prior to this update). The A2S was at a roughly 45 degree angle above and to the side of me, very close at approximately 100' distance hovering. The location was far away from civilization so not likely signal pollution. Suddenly the RC Pro indicated total signal loss drone disconnected (it skipped weak signal etc). I waited and moved the remote a little, but nothing changed. The A2S continued hovering and was timing out the disconnect, after which it started the RTH process. In the interim I manually restarted the FLY app on the RC Pro. It reconnected immediately with full bars as before and everything was fine again. I flew a few more missions since and nothing like that occurred again.
I suspect it has to do with the latest version of the FLY app.
2022-4-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It shouldn’t be happening, but I have seen this sorted by refreshing Firmware on dji assistant. Might be worth a go.
2022-4-3
Use props
roamer105
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3156145 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 4-3 10:30
It shouldn’t be happening, but I have seen this sorted by refreshing Firmware on dji assistant. Might be worth a go.

I forgot to mention that I always use assistant to upgrade any firmware on either drone or RC Pro. So, you think refreshing may still help?
2022-4-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

roamer105 Posted at 4-3 14:19
I forgot to mention that I always use assistant to upgrade any firmware on either drone or RC Pro. So, you think refreshing may still help?

It won’t do any harm, if you try it and then see if it improves, if not raise you case with dji.
2022-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules