App auto launch on IOS
2386 5 2022-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rockbyter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 194472 ft
United Kingdom

Hi again, can't find the answer to this so...  Is a there a way to stop the fly app auto starting on ios when I plug in the controller?  Sometimes I want to use Litchi or Maven and would like the choice instead of having to close the Fly app each time as it auto loads when I plug in the remote.

Thanks
2022-3-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. I will forward this to our designated team for further clarification. We will keep you posted once we have an update. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-3-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. After communicating with the engineer, I'm sorry to tell you that it is not able to stop the fly app from auto-starting on ios when you plug in the controller currently. This issue may depend on the iPhone System. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
2022-3-28
Use props
Rockbyter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 194472 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-28 03:20
Hi, there. After communicating with the engineer, I'm sorry to tell you that it is not able to stop the fly app from auto-starting on ios when you plug in the controller currently. This issue may depend on the iPhone System. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

I found that if everything is plugged in before starting, i.e. the phone connected before controller is powered on this doesn't happen
2022-4-27
Use props
Kyokushin
Second Officer
Flight distance : 296381 ft
Poland

Hello, is it sorted? How to prevent DJI FLY to start? I am using Litchi, but i would like to kee DJI Fly as backup app.
2023-9-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Kyokushin Posted at 9-18 05:48
Hello, is it sorted? How to prevent DJI FLY to start? I am using Litchi, but i would like to kee DJI Fly as backup app.

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. Have you already tried clearing the app cache? In some mobile phones, an option will pop up like the image below:

Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules