Is anyone else unable to download the new firmaware? Mine gets stuck at 40%

2022-3-31
Use props
Charles Adams
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3821312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was able to download the new firmware.  I only needed to do so once, therefore I have obviously not repeated this process for this firmware update.  If I recall, there was an uncomfortably lengthy pause at 40%, and I just waited it out without trying to interact with the process.  It eventually finished and reported its success.  My recollection is that it was about 10 minutes.  I have added the following afterthought through "edit":  Is it possible that your mobile device is hitting a memory limit?  Can you try and clear some space?  My phone is perputally at >=90%, and I've taken steps to clear up some space before I execute what I think will be a memory intensive operation, like a firmware update.
2022-3-31
Use props
SupBro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

I get error code -3006.. Called DJI support, rep was clueless as to what it meant!
2022-3-31
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is your issue downloading the firmware or installing the firmware?  
2022-3-31
Use props
Charles Adams
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

SupBro Posted at 3-31 11:56
I get error code -3006.. Called DJI support, rep was clueless as to what it meant!

I edited my last response while you responded, and you may have missed my edit.  I suggest you try and free up some memory on your mobile device.  I don't know if that will work, but I will take such steps before I perform a memory intensive operation.
2022-3-31
Use props
SupBro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm using a brand new DJI Pro Remote.. no mobile device
2022-3-31
Use props
Charles Adams
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

SupBro Posted at 3-31 11:59
I'm using a brand new DJI Pro Remote.. no mobile device

Option 2 (which does not address why Option 1 is failing):  Use the DJI assistant app to obtain and apply the firmware.
2022-3-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please download the DJI Assistant 2 software on your PC or Mac and kindly please perform the firmware update through the said software to see if the issue persists. You may refer to the link below for you to download the said software. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2022-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules