DJI Go4 out of date on the Google Play Store.
4675 15 2022-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Go4 out of date on Google Play Store.
4.3.37 on Google Play Store.
4.3.46 on the dji.com download center site.

DJI GO out of date on Google Play Store.
3.1.61 on Google Play Store
3.1.72  on the dji.com download center site.

I'm not even sure if the iOS version is also up to date on the Apple App Store.

Please make sure DJI GO, Go4, are up to date on All the stores when doing a firmware release.  DJI GO and Go4 doesn't work from the Google App Store latest version.  I'm not sure what else doesn't work either.

4.3.46 now works on the S22 Ultra.

edit, DJI GO 4 dji.com version says v 4.3.42.
On the Apple iOS store says 4.3.46!!

The automatic updates are broken.

DJI Pilot on the dji.com site says 1.7.2 is latest.
DJI Pilot on Google Play Store is 1.9.0 but does not work on the S22 Ultra.
DJI GO needs iOS 15 support.  Maybe the Apple M1 chip is incompatible? (can't fly the Inspire 1 FLIR XT).  It works on the iPad 7th gen but not iPad Pro 5th.

2022-4-2
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Obviously DJI does not want anyone using the predecessor to the M3, so another backhanded ploy. Not unexpected. My M2p works perfectly so I use it a lot ;-) Go4 works fine for me right now.
2022-4-2
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

It's not DJI that's to blame.
Your government pressured Google to stop them dealing with DJI, Huawei etc a long time ago.
You can't find DJI Fly on the app store at all.
2022-4-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there AntDX316. Thank you for reaching us and for sharing these information. Due to a growing number of Application download channels, we cannot ensure every kind of application on each channel is the latest version. When the DJI application you install is not the latest version, it may affect your flying experience. Thus, we highly recommend that users download the latest version from our official website at https://www.dji.com/downloads?site=brandsite&from=nav . Thank you.

2022-4-2
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-2 20:10
Hello there AntDX316. Thank you for reaching us and for sharing these information. Due to a growing number of Application download channels, we cannot ensure every kind of application on each channel is the latest version. When the DJI application you install is not the latest version, it may affect your flying experience. Thus, we highly recommend that users download the latest version from our official website at https://www.dji.com/downloads?site=brandsite&from=nav . Thank you.

[view_image]

I understand but it says DJI Go4 is 4.3.42 at the DJI site and it says 4.3.46 is on the iOS App store site!
2022-4-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

AntDX316 Posted at 4-3 12:33
I understand but it says DJI Go4 is 4.3.42 at the DJI site and it says 4.3.46 is on the iOS App store site!

The iOS version information may not be the latest on the website. Please refer to the latest version information on App Store for iOS devices.
2022-4-3
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 4-3 19:18
The iOS version information may not be the latest on the website. Please refer to the latest version information on App Store for iOS devices.

only way is to check the forums, dji.com, and ios/google play all at the same time when there is a problem and periodically, like monthly to see if there is an update
2022-4-3
Use props
Porktree
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 4-3 19:18
The iOS version information may not be the latest on the website. Please refer to the latest version information on App Store for iOS devices.

LOL - I have 4.3.46 on my iPhone, but the official dji web page says iOS is at 4.3.42.  I think it'd be trivial to keep the official web page accurate.  This is why you don't have a lot of customer trust, if you can't keep the little things accurate, why should I trust you with geo fencing.
2022-4-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Porktree Posted at 4-5 05:59
LOL - I have 4.3.46 on my iPhone, but the official dji web page says iOS is at 4.3.42.  I think it'd be trivial to keep the official web page accurate.  This is why you don't have a lot of customer trust, if you can't keep the little things accurate, why should I trust you with geo fencing.

We are sorry if this caused inconvenience to users. This version information does not affect the actual usage of the app. However, your feedback is important to us, I will forward this to the corresponding team for their notice. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
2022-4-9
Use props
TopDrones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 326191 ft

Hong Kong

I guess you have been sleeping under the floor boards again, Dji has been banned from Google Play Store. This is Old News.
2022-4-9
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

TopDrones Posted at 4-9 01:00
I guess you have been sleeping under the floor boards again, Dji has been banned from Google Play Store. This is Old News.

no way, when?
2022-4-10
Use props
TopDrones
lvl.2

Hong Kong

See the post from Dji Stephen, that's where you download the apps for Android going forward. You are some kind of special you know
2022-4-10
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

TopDrones Posted at 4-10 11:20
See the post from Dji Stephen, that's where you download the apps for Android going forward. You are some kind of special you know

there is no warning or notification to do that from their app..

you have to actually find that information somewhere else for it to be considered "common sense"

This is what happens when certain things around the world happen, people are left high and dry forever and may never know about important changes until it's too late like people who didn't evacuate Ukraine when they had time and now they are dead or worse.
2022-4-10
Use props
TopDrones
lvl.2

Hong Kong

AntDX316 Posted at 4-10 14:47
there is no warning or notification to do that from their app..

you have to actually find that information somewhere else for it to be considered "common sense"

Have you had your meds lately? You went from talking about the app not in the Play Store to talking about Ukraine.
2022-4-10
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

TopDrones Posted at 4-10 21:22
Have you had your meds lately? You went from talking about the app not in the Play Store to talking about Ukraine.

Maybe you should try to understand what I was trying to say but it seems you aren't intelligent enough for that.
2022-4-10
Use props
Ni3la
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39623 ft
Czechia

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-2 20:10

[view_image]
Unfortunatelly it is not true. I installed the latest version from the DJI Download Center (ver 4.3.50) on my Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra but it always crashes  I had to download older version (4.3.48) from alternative apk depot to solve the issue
2022-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules