TB50 battery not charging
3859 10 2022-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sonoma.911
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50791 ft
United States

I bought 2 extra TB50 batteries for the Ronin4D and 2 of them charge correctly.  The 3 brand new TB50 battery will not charge.  When I plug it in the 3rd battery light blinks 3 times for about 30 seconds then it turns off and none of the lights blink. My other 2 batteries charge without issue....  Does anyone have any advice?  This is a brand new battery never used and never charged.  This was the first time I tried to charge it.
2022-4-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we have a video to know how the battery indicator lights blink? Does LED 3 blink twice or three times in succession?
2022-4-7
Use props
Sonoma.911
lvl.2
United States

The 3rd battery light is blinking 3 times for approx 21 seconds.  Having trouble uploading a video clip error message says I can only upload jpg.png not MOV.  
2022-4-7
Use props
Sonoma.911
lvl.2
United States

Was a bad battery and the blinking light was an over charge the battery was sensing which really was not the case since my other batteries were charging fine.   I was able to return the battery through amazon since it was brand new.  
2022-4-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sonoma.911 Posted at 4-22 17:32
Was a bad battery and the blinking light was an over charge the battery was sensing which really was not the case since my other batteries were charging fine.   I was able to return the battery through amazon since it was brand new.

Sorry to hear about that. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-4-23
Use props
BerthaVision
lvl.2

Belgium

DJI Thor Posted at 4-23 02:16
Sorry to hear about that. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.

Brand new TB battery arrived today same issue with the 2nd light blinking 3 times in succession pausing & repeating for 21seconds until a single flash & nothing when plugged into a working DJI charger.  We really needed it for a film shoot later this week.
After contacting support, was told that its some kind of battery error & needs to be replaced.

2022-9-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

BerthaVision Posted at 9-12 05:30
Brand new TB battery arrived today same issue with the 2nd light blinking 3 times in succession pausing & repeating for 21seconds until a single flash & nothing when plugged into a working DJI charger.  We really needed it for a film shoot later this week.
After contacting support, was told that its some kind of battery error & needs to be replaced.

Greatly sorry to hear about that. If the LED 2 blinks three times in succession, you are advised to send it back for further testing ASAP. After that, we will keep an eye on your case and try our best to expedite the process. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
2022-9-13
Use props
Parhelion
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10 ft
Switzerland

I have just gotten a new TB50 for my Inspire 2. When I attempted to charge it for the first time, I saw a yellow indicator light on the charger flash once, then there were 36 green flashes, and then nothing. No light at all. Additionally, the two middle white lights on the battery itself started flashing during the attempted charge, then slowly faded away after the charger light went out. I have tried several times to charge this battery, by taking it out of the charger and re-inserting it, but the result is always the same. Is there anything I can do to get this battery to accept a charge? thanks.
2022-11-5
Use props
jacob753c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 469564 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just got a brand new ronin 4d. Battery is dead out of the box. no lights will come on. charger is fine. Im guessing the battery went below safety voltage sitting in the box to be sold.
2023-11-23
Use props
Leucea Răzvan LeuRaz
New

Romania

I just got a new Ronin 4d and beside the fact the the battery is not working I have another problem with the z axis.. When I push the 4D button it raises but when I push it again it goes down and after the camera turns off completely.

Can you help me please with this problem?

The camera has been updated to the latest firmware and all the balancing of the gimbal and z axis are correct.

Thank you very much...  
2023-12-9
Use props
djiuser_sa9a9AgVcxlf
New

United States

Leucea Răzvan LeuRaz Posted at 2023-12-9 10:22
I just got a new Ronin 4d and beside the fact the the battery is not working I have another problem with the z axis.. When I push the 4D button it raises but when I push it again it goes down and after the camera turns off completely.

I am having the same exact issue. You ever find a fix?
1-6 09:49
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules