No video feed
8241 16 2022-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RiChaDo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3085075 ft
Netherlands

I bought a new phone the samsung S22 Ultra but this phone wont let me see the camera feed from the drone on my phone I updated the DJI Fly app to version V 1.5.10 I only see the sensors warning on screen when I'm close to the drone and I can make photo's so that kinda weird hopefully I can get some help on this...

2022-4-10
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Check whether you have inadvertently activated the manual settings in the camera and those settings are resulting in under exposure
2022-4-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists? You may also try to use a different USB communication cable to check if there's any changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-4-10
Use props
RiChaDo
Second Officer
Netherlands

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 4-10 08:08
Check whether you have inadvertently activated the manual settings in the camera and those settings are resulting in under exposure

That's the first thing I tried
2022-4-11
Use props
RiChaDo
Second Officer
Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-10 20:36
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists? You may also try to use a different USB communication cable to check if there's any changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I uninstalled DJI fly app and did a new install and everything is working again for now!
2022-4-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

RiChaDo Posted at 4-11 04:32
I uninstalled DJI fly app and did a new install and everything is working again for now!

Perfect! We're glad that you already managed to isolate the issue, RichaDo. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-4-13
Use props
djiuser_qSmMx5cctq7G
New
United States

RiChaDo Posted at 4-11 04:32

I tried unistall and then installed the app but still not working. Did you do anything in particular?
2022-6-25
Use props
RiChaDo
Second Officer
Netherlands

djiuser_qSmMx5cctq7G Posted at 6-25 14:12
I tried unistall and then installed the app but still not working. Did you do anything in particular?

No just uninstalled then downloaded the latest version on dji site
2022-6-27
Use props
djiuser_lzTdzCX4QX9B
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6240 ft
United States

#Quick Reply Mini SE iPhone 13 pro  I ran into a similar issue, video feed was fine until I pressed the video record button, then video feed turned to grey screen and no video recorded.  Went thru a bunch of troubleshooting including: force quit dpi app and restart reboot drone reboot controller reboot iPhone  Tried different software (Litchi) format SD card Finally got frustrated and turned off cacheing, and also upload/sync photo and videos and emptied out the 800MB+ of cache in the DJI app. Restarted the drone one more time and the darn thing started recording just fine. Anyone have any insight?  Does this help anyone else?#
2022-8-15
Use props
djiuser_TI1Fa5MUZsMl
New
Flight distance : 4380 ft
Poland

Hi,there.  I have an issue with samsung galaxy s22 and dji mini  . Dji fly app newest version installed , cannot see live image on the screen just black screen.  Anyone else have the same issue ?  Thank you
2022-8-17
Use props
DPO
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_TI1Fa5MUZsMl Posted at 8-17 08:40
Hi,there.  I have an issue with samsung galaxy s22 and dji mini  . Dji fly app newest version installed , cannot see live image on the screen just black screen.  Anyone else have the same issue ?  Thank you

I too am having the same issue with a new Samsung S22 Ultra, I downloaded the latest version of the software APK from the DJI site and installed it and am having the same issue, no video feed from the camera, although it appears all other controls are working properly.  As this is a new phone and a fresh install, I think the above success referenced of removing the software and reinstalling would not help.  Any suggestions greatly appreciated.  
2022-8-18
Use props
HillsumJr
lvl.1

Norway

DPO Posted at 8-18 15:41
I too am having the same issue with a new Samsung S22 Ultra, I downloaded the latest version of the software APK from the DJI site and installed it and am having the same issue, no video feed from the camera, although it appears all other controls are working properly.  As this is a new phone and a fresh install, I think the above success referenced of removing the software and reinstalling would not help.  Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Me to, brand new phone, band new instal fram DJI site, and no video. i think i have to get my very old iphone 6 up and running again, so i can fly with video...

And before anyone say it. yes, i have testet this 1.15.1 thing. and that one wont start...
2022-8-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

HillsumJr Posted at 8-28 11:23
Me to, brand new phone, band new instal fram DJI site, and no video. i think i have to get my very old iphone 6 up and running again, so i can fly with video...

And before anyone say it. yes, i have testet this 1.15.1 thing. and that one wont start...

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know if you have tried to reinstall the latest version of the DJI Fly app from our official website to check if the problem persists?  Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly Besides, please tell us the model and system version of your phone.
2022-8-29
Use props
djiuser_5RfEjk2COGoL
New
Sweden

DJI Thor Posted at 8-29 00:58
Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know if you have tried to reinstall the latest version of the DJI Fly app from our official website to check if the problem persists?  Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly Besides, please tell us the model and system version of your phone.

This is still an issue with the latest updates as well for the Samsung S22.
When will you fix this?
2022-9-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_5RfEjk2COGoL Posted at 9-13 11:18
This is still an issue with the latest updates as well for the Samsung S22.
When will you fix this?

Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please tell us the system version of your phone?
2022-9-14
Use props
djiuser_VWFnf6oLn6hs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 101588 ft
Poland

I have the same problem. Galaxy S22, android 12.
Tested with old galaxy Asomething and it's fine, cannot use my new Galaxy S22.
Drone - SE. Tried app reinstall, phone reboot, new app from DJI webpage - problem still persist.
2022-10-23
Use props
djiuser_DtsMNbW21mwg
New

Philippines

Is there a fix for the "NO VIDEO FEED" on new samsung phones?
I have the same issue with my A53 and the Mavic 2 zoom.
But when using my old Huawei P10 the live feed works. So guessing this is purely an APP issue with Samsung phones
2023-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules