Clean HDMI out
4256 7 2022-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GeorgeDrake
lvl.1

United States

So I just assumed by the ronin 4d having an HDMI out that there would be a way to send a clean feed to a monitor. This doesn't seem to be the case. Am I missing something or a setting?

From what I can see, you have to use the Ronin 4D wireless module and the high bright monitor AND buy the hdmi/sdi module for that. We have plenty of wireless transmitters and would like to skip buying more DJI items and use our existing teradek.
2022-4-10
Use props
Chapeaublanc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 25794 ft
  • >>>
France

It's currently the only way to have a clean HDMI output... sadly
2022-4-11
Use props
GeorgeDrake
lvl.1

United States

Chapeaublanc Posted at 4-11 01:00
It's currently the only way to have a clean HDMI output... sadly

That may be the saddest thing ever. I can't think of a pro camera that doesn't have that feature.

Only other hope is the SDI module but no clue when that is going to be available.
2022-4-11
Use props
fans8240cd91
lvl.1

United States

Wuauu, this is sad and weird, a pro camera with no clean Feed output    …. add more weight with another module mmm not sure about that
2022-4-14
Use props
GeorgeDrake
lvl.1

United States

fans8240cd91 Posted at 4-14 05:34
Wuauu, this is sad and weird, a pro camera with no clean Feed output    …. add more weight with another module mmm not sure about that

Exactly. More weight for a built in solution. I'm sure with a software update they could make this happen but it appears they are forcing us to buy more accessories.
2022-4-14
Use props
fans8240cd91
lvl.1

United States

HI ...Clean Hight resolution video output is a MUST in a professional or any camera setup, even a Lumix GH4 can give you 4K output, so you can monitor your work on set in multiples monitors or use EVF or bigger screens. I really hope they fix this, is crazy to me, we can't monitor properly what we are shooting in this camera, I don't see any option to do clean full-screen video in the onboard 5" monitor ( small if you consider this is your master main monitor and is not even full screen ) please DJI help us to love this camera. This is Crucial, doesn't really matter if we are not able to get a high-resolution output signal for BASIC monitoring on set.

Cheers my friend
2022-4-15
Use props
djiuser_jA8zwtNXwWoV
lvl.2
Spain

im finding this now, just bought it... and you expect a clean out on the hdmi.. no way to turn off the crap all over the screen. its a total joke, i must have seen 20 reviews of this camera not one of them mentioned this. its definatley a deal breaker when your SSD wont connect to your pc when formatted in the dji... this is so ..., so im forced to buy their usbc ssd for another 1000
2022-5-10
Use props
Geepix
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3245 ft
United States

Hi, what do you mean you cant connect ssd to pc ?

If you use t5 dump files to pc and then go back to ronin and format or there , is that the process?
2023-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules