Pocket 2 holder for phone, wifi module and stick controller
925 3 2022-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paparatzy
lvl.1
United States

I believe what I'm trying to do is rather unique.  I want to use my iPhone 13 as a screen for the Osmo Pocket 2 but also want to use the Mini Stick Controller for smooth movements.  This means not using the data port of the phone, but connecting between devices using the wifi module instead.  So, I'm looking for a holder that will securely hold the phone and Osmo Pocket 2 but have only found ones that depend on connecting the two with the lighting connector, which also happens to create a more secure connection.

I have a holder from Pgmy but it needs to use the connector from the Pocket to the phone to secure it.  Anybody know of a holder that would create a secure assembly to use the phone with the Pocket, mini stick in the data slot and wifi module attached to the pocket?
2022-4-10
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Because this is the "original" Pocket forum, I'm not familiar with the ports on the Pocket 2. You might have better luck on the Pocket 2 forum.
2022-4-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Paparatzy. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Since this is a 3rd party accessory for your DJI Pocket 2. I hope that our fellow DJI members who owns the DJI Pocket 2 and has the same setup can give out the best recommendation and information with regards to this matter. Thank you.
2022-4-12
Use props
Paparatzy
lvl.1
United States

Thank you.  I took the suggestion and logged my question with the Pocket 2 forum.  This thread can be closed.
2022-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules