mavic air auto initialization
915 3 2022-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_XJPw3E9gtbCQ
lvl.1

United Arab Emirates

hi all

i have mavic air 2 with all the updates and since the last 2 updates i start having problems with my mavic air 2, the problem that i have now is that after turn it on the cam star with its self test or cam graduation , and of course the connection with the control is lost.  i dont want to fly  with this issue.
2022-4-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. First, we would like to know that after the gimbal's self-calibration, does the gimbal work properly?
About the connection, may we know whether it is refer to the disconnection between aircraft and remote controller or between the remote controller and mobile device?
2022-4-13
Use props
djiuser_XJPw3E9gtbCQ
lvl.1

United Arab Emirates

after i turn it on some times does the self calibration sometimes no, and when it doesnt do the self calibration there is no way to connect it with the control or with the dji mavic assitant, and when it does the self calibration it does again and again
2022-4-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_XJPw3E9gtbCQ Posted at 4-13 00:19
after i turn it on some times does the self calibration sometimes no, and when it doesnt do the self calibration there is no way to connect it with the control or with the dji mavic assitant, and when it does the self calibration it does again and again

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have consulted your issue with our designated teams. Your issue can not be resolved remotely. Would you please apply for an online repair request and then send it back? Here is the link:
https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
We will take further verification and help this out.
Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules