Waypoint reference M300 RTK
691 3 2022-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
robert300
lvl.1

Belgium

Hi all,

I'm using a Matrice 300 RTK with D-GPS using 4G (or using the D-RTK 2 high precision GNSS mobile station) for precision flights and repeatability between flights. Does anyone know if a waypoint mission uses the raw GPS data or the RTK position data?
Thanks in advance!

Robrecht
2022-4-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, robert300. Thank you for reaching out. This depends on the current mode of the drone. If the drone has been using the GPS mode during the route mission, then it is the GPS raw data.
If the drone is running in RTK mode, the RTK data used. Thank you for your support. If you have any more questions, just feel free to contact us.
2022-4-26
Use props
robert300
lvl.1

Belgium

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-26 00:09
Hello, robert300. Thank you for reaching out. This depends on the current mode of the drone. If the drone has been using the GPS mode during the route mission, then it is the GPS raw data.
If the drone is running in RTK mode, the RTK data used. Thank you for your support. If you have any more questions, just feel free to contact us.

Thank you!
Next to this, I still have a question about the altitude that is used in waypoint missions. Is this the barometric altitude or the GPS/RTK altitude?
My goal is to use the GPS/RTK altitude to create repetitive mission flights with cm-level precision without using the barometric altitude.
Thanks!
2022-4-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

robert300 Posted at 4-27 01:17
Thank you!
Next to this, I still have a question about the altitude that is used in waypoint missions. Is this the barometric altitude or the GPS/RTK altitude?
My goal is to use the GPS/RTK altitude to create repetitive mission flights with cm-level precision without using the barometric altitude.

Hello, there. If you use the RTK function, then it would be the RTK altitude. If it is in GPS mode, it is more based on the altitude fused by the barometer, vision, etc. Thank you for your support and hope you have a nice day.
2022-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules