Incompatible Firmware version (Code 30224)
4635 10 2022-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kacey2877
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi

Everytime I start my Mini2 which is not often to use I update Fly safe and everytime I get a  Code 30224
Incompatible firmwar version

This is getting frustrating as hell. I have tried the usual clear cache in Fly app then update to the latest app ..Then restart app..

I do all this and still the same everytime , I purchased my mini 2 from Currys about 13 months ago and only use the drone a handful of times

this is not acceptable , I cannot even sell it due the issues ..

There must be a fix ..Please for godsake can someone help it has been going on far too long...
2022-4-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-4-21
Use props
djiuser_DGmHOXO3x6EZ
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi, just had same issue. Decided to try again with different battery and it’s now working fine. Going to see if battery change works on mini 1 as well
2022-4-21
Use props
djiuser_DGmHOXO3x6EZ
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Changing battery worked on mini 1 as well
2022-4-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please try to refresh or update the firmware to see if it works. Thank you.
2022-4-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_DGmHOXO3x6EZ Posted at 4-21 22:37
Hi, just had same issue. Decided to try again with different battery and it’s now working fine. Going to see if battery change works on mini 1 as well

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we double confirm the model of your drone? Is it DJI Mini 2 or Mavic Mini? If it is DJI Mini 2, please try to update or refresh the firmware to the latest version to see if it works.
2022-4-21
Use props
djiuser_DGmHOXO3x6EZ
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I have mini 1 and mini 2 and both had same firmware wrong issue, changed battery in both and now both are working fine
2022-4-21
Use props
Kacey2877
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Ok, 1st of all many thanks for the reply .. I reinstalled the firmware , made sure the batteries were fully charged and walla it works all ok ..

Hopefully , the fly safe when updated seems to cause the issue in my opinion everytime...

But all ok for the moment ..

Personally fly safe or zone ineeds to be looked at by Dji ..

Thank you all ..
2022-4-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_DGmHOXO3x6EZ Posted at 4-21 23:17
I have mini 1 and mini 2 and both had same firmware wrong issue, changed battery in both and now both are working fine

Hi, there. We are pleased to hear that your issue has been resolved. Hope you have a good day.
2022-4-23
Use props
Marjootje34
New

France

I also need help with my Mini 2. I have read all the forums about the error code 30224 and tried all the tips to be able to use my drone again but nothing helps unfortunately. I only just got my drone and it has always done well, I moved to another country and now I get the code 30224 and I am not allowed to take off.
Has anyone been able to figure out what the solution is?
2022-5-16
Use props
Kacey2877
lvl.2
United Kingdom

yes I totally charged battery but if the battery is even 98% it goes into 30224 error unable to fly .. or incompatible firmware .. every time I start the drone I have to 100% charge battery any less and I get a 30224 error.
2022-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules