How old is your oldest STILL WORKING Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom battery?
1101 4 2022-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FloridaNext
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62320 ft
Germany

Mine is production date 10/2018 and it's still good for 25+ minutes flight time. It has about 20 charging cycles.

I ask because DJI has apparently stopped producing these batteries and I'm wondering how long I can use this expensive equipment including SC before it goes in the trash can due to the inaccessibility of the batteries.

I still have a couple of newer ones.
2022-4-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Pilots here in the forum. Please note that using and charging the battery in a proper way will greatly extend its battery life. You may click the link below for your copy of the Intelligent battery safety guidelines. Thank you for your valued support.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... y_Guidelines_EN.pdf
2022-4-21
Use props
#DroneTech
Captain
Flight distance : 13438648 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

I think the batteries are good for uptown 200 charge cycles.  I have seen people use them for longer if properly maintained. When I sold my drone, my battery charges were at between 110 to 150. I had 5 batteries.
2022-4-21
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mine is 3 years old and I bought it last year on eBay used...to my delight! I am 74years old. Sometimes the best things are not new ;-)

Might be good news. At least a few companies haves taken this issue to the bank. The cells inside the M2 battery are generic and can be replaced somewhat easily (not impossible;-) As long as the electronics inside survive, it can be theoretically rebuilt forever.
I took one of my M2p batteries apart. A no-brainer for a skilled tech.

2022-4-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You can still buy the batteries,  you just have to get the ones for the Mavic 2 EA at a premium and then downgrade the firmware the first time you insert them into the drone.
2022-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules