648 3 2022-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HY04hiLMUkD3
lvl.3
Flight distance : 325066 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is there anybody out there experienceing aircraft disconnection regularly? I have the Pro Controller and it happens almost every flight now. The drone is less that a month old too. Yes I have updated the firmware, oriented the antennas correctly, and relinked the remote several times. I've read of what seems like several people experiencing similar issues. Can anybody assist me? Anybody know if there might be new firmware coming out to resolve? Can a Moderator chime in please!
2022-4-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there HY04hiLMUkD3. I am sorry for the trouble that this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Are you receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application when this issue is happening? Kindly please calibrate your IMU and Compass of your DJI drone and please try to fly your DJI drone to a different location to see if the issue persists. Please note, that magnetic interference in a specific area may causes disconnection and DJI suggests to fly your DJI drone in a location wherein there is a strong GPS signal. Thank you.
2022-4-21
Use props
HY04hiLMUkD3
lvl.3
Flight distance : 325066 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-21 20:51
Hello there HY04hiLMUkD3. I am sorry for the trouble that this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Are you receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application when this issue is happening? Kindly please calibrate your IMU and Compass of your DJI drone and please try to fly your DJI drone to a different location to see if the issue persists. Please note, that magnetic interference in a specific area may causes disconnection and DJI suggests to fly your DJI drone in a location wherein there is a strong GPS signal. Thank you.

hey bud... thanks for the response. This happens in every location I fly it in. And yes I have recalibrated the compass and imu as well. Why does this keep happening?
2022-4-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

HY04hiLMUkD3 Posted at 4-22 01:51
hey bud... thanks for the response. This happens in every location I fly it in. And yes I have recalibrated the compass and imu as well. Why does this keep happening?

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please export the log of the drone for our further confirmation? Here are the steps:
1. Download DJI Assistant 2 from the official website. Download link: https://www.dji.com/cn/air-2s/downloads
2. Launch DJI Assistant 2. Within 20 seconds after the aircraft is powered on, connect it to DJI Assistant 2.
3. After DJI Assistant 2 recognizes the aircraft, choose "Log Export", and then click "Save to local".
4. The final exported data are ".dat" files.
After the file has been exported, add the file folder to the compressed folder. And upload the file to Dropbox or Google Drive and then send us the download link. Thank you.
2022-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules