After chrasch many collors flashing
499 9 2022-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WIllem Vos
lvl.2
Netherlands

Hi,

After a chrash with my Mini 2 drone on the drone there are red ,green, yellow and puple flashing on the back ... offcourse no connection with my controller.

Is there anything i can do to check ?

2022-4-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there WIllem You. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash that happened before with your DJI Mini 2 and now you are having this issue. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to evaluate the said DJI drone and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2022-4-24
Use props
WIllem Vos
lvl.2
Netherlands

Hi , What do you mean by " Since there was a crash that happened before with your DJI Mini 2" , i never crashed before with this mini2 drone .

I have DJI care but its more than 1 year old , so this wont work for me
2022-4-24
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

WIllem Vos Posted at 4-24 03:07
Hi , What do you mean by " Since there was a crash that happened before with your DJI Mini 2" , i never crashed before with this mini2 drone .

DJI Stephen has never a clue what he is talking about. Disregard his comments!

From the manual:
Aircraft Status Indicator States:  Blinks red, yellow, green, blue, and purple alternately Powering on and performing self-diagonistic tests.

Remove the battery and let it be out for some minutes. Insert a new reasonable charged battery and try again.

2022-4-24
Use props
nOxxxx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

Your drone, as my predecessor wrote, cannot pass the self-diagnosis tests. After a crash, the problem may be with damaged connection tapes. Look at these connections behind the gimbal, is there any damage? The main question is, are there any visible damages to the drone's casing?
2022-4-24
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23370489 ft
United States

WIllem Vos Posted at 4-24 03:07

You literally said in both the title and the post that you crashed the drone...

Unless "chrasch" means something else.
2022-4-24
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

blue_canyon21 Posted at 4-24 05:55
You literally said in both the title and the post that you crashed the drone...

Unless "chrasch" means something else.

Yes, it's a TITLE or SUBJECT if you like! He never stated this occurred twice (as DJI Stephen "thinks" )
2022-4-24
Use props
WIllem Vos
lvl.2
Netherlands

@ blue_canyon21  , Try reading , i sad i was crashed yes, but only once thats it .

But my DJI care is also expired by 3 months so to bad for me ...
2022-4-24
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
United States

@willem, try not being a jerk, I did read it.

I didn't read Stephen's message as he thinking there were 2 crashes.

It looks to me like he is acknowledging that you crashed and are now having this issue. He didn't say there were 2 crashes.
2022-4-24
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
United States

Johnny_J Posted at 4-24 07:52
Yes, it's a TITLE or SUBJECT if you like! He never stated this occurred twice (as DJI Stephen "thinks" )

Yes, he mentioned in 2 places that it crashed.

He mentioned once that after crash, he is having an issue.

Stephen is acknowledging, only once, that there has been only one crash. And after that crash, Willem is having an issue which is likely a result of said crash. He never says that there have been 2 crashes.
2022-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules