Active Track 5.0 ?
3924 5 2022-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OriBZ
New

Israel

Hi everyone,
Any chance we can expect Active Track 5.0 anytime sooner or later via firmware update?

I think it could be a great update for the drone!

2022-4-24
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

I think Active track 5.0 is 360 Active track and without side sensors on Air 2S DJI will never give it. The best they can do is to give front tracking too.
2022-4-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-4-24
Use props
#DroneTech
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

I doubt Dji will do this but in saying that the drone does use the camera as a side sensor when doing Mastershots so it could be a possibility but I doubt it.
2022-4-24
Use props
OriBZ
New

Israel

Active Track 5.0 isn't only about 360 deg obstacle avoidance, it's also improves out of sight traceability and movement prediction, and selection of tracking direction.
Maybe some selected features of 5.0 can be implemented into an improved version of 4.0.. into 4.1 or something else.
2022-4-25
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Versioned features like APAS and Active Track etc tend to be tied to an product release to enhance the marketing message.  What you bought is the state of the art at the time, and firmware is typically to resolve defects in that.  I would not expect a major enhancement like that.
2022-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules