DJI Care Express Question
1443 25 2022-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Doogmeister
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22536 ft
Canada

Folks, I just submited a DJI Care Express case for my drone that crashed into the ocean (never to be seen again).  Maybe I did something wrong but the case is insisting that I send back the damaged drone but I explained that I can't because it's underwater and far too deep to retrieve.  The process made me pay my $50 up front and now it seems like the case is in limbo waiting for me to send the old drone back.  How to I fix this?

My case number is: CAS-8901921-S1B8W5

Thanks to anyone who can help!!!
2022-4-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Since your drone has flown away, please don't apply for the DJI Care Express. We have read your another post, you are supposed to click the" BACK" button when the message prompts. We will forward your situation to our related team and assist you to cancel the case. If there is any feedback, we will keep you updated ASAP. Please rest assured.

2022-4-25
Use props
Doogmeister
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 4-25 19:05
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Since your drone has flown away, please don't apply for the DJI Care Express. We have read your another post, you are supposed to click the" BACK" button when the message prompts. We will forward your situation to our related team and assist you to cancel the case. If there is any feedback, we will keep you updated ASAP. Please rest assured.

[view_image]

Excellent.  Thanks so much.
2022-4-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Doogmeister Posted at 4-25 19:19
Excellent.  Thanks so much.

Hi, Doogmeister. Our team has been working on your case. And the refund will be turned back for 7-14 days. We will keep our eye on your case and assist you to expedite the process. Please rest assured. Besides, since your drone has flown away, please try to create another case. If you need any help in creating the case, please do not hesitate to tell us.
2022-4-26
Use props
Doogmeister
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 4-26 00:08
Hi, Doogmeister. Our team has been working on your case. And the refund will be turned back for 7-14 days. We will keep our eye on your case and assist you to expedite the process. Please rest assured. Besides, since your drone has flown away, please try to create another case. If you need any help in creating the case, please do not hesitate to tell us.

Ok thanks I'll submit a new case now.
2022-4-26
Use props
Doogmeister
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 4-26 00:08
Hi, Doogmeister. Our team has been working on your case. And the refund will be turned back for 7-14 days. We will keep our eye on your case and assist you to expedite the process. Please rest assured. Besides, since your drone has flown away, please try to create another case. If you need any help in creating the case, please do not hesitate to tell us.

Sir;

By submitting a new case I am required to pay another $50 fee and I'm not about to do that given the total confusion with this process.  What a mess.  I purchased DJI Care Express specifically for a situation like this and you guys make it impossible to file a claim for a lost drone.  All of your options demand I send the damaged drone back.  I won't be using this service again nor will I recommend it to anyone.
2022-4-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Doogmeister Posted at 4-26 06:16
Sir;

By submitting a new case I am required to pay another $50 fee and I'm not about to do that given the total confusion with this process.  What a mess.  I purchased DJI Care Express specifically for a situation like this and you guys make it impossible to file a claim for a lost drone.  All of your options demand I send the damaged drone back.  I won't be using this service again nor will I recommend it to anyone.

Hi there, please note to click the 'Back' button to cancel the DJI Care Refresh Express request. For better assistance, could you please tell us if you want to use the DJI Care Refresh replacement service and pay the replacement fee to get a new drone? You can also contact DJI Support through the link below to help you create a new case. http://www.dji.com/support
2022-4-26
Use props
Doogmeister
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-26 20:37
Hi there, please note to click the 'Back' button to cancel the DJI Care Refresh Express request. For better assistance, could you please tell us if you want to use the DJI Care Refresh replacement service and pay the replacement fee to get a new drone? You can also contact DJI Support through the link below to help you create a new case. http://www.dji.com/support

Mindy, I called the service line and was able to straighten this out.  I'm sorry for getting a little testy.  Apparently my previous case has been reversed and my replacement fee is being refunded.  I just submitted the case in the correct way and everything looks good.

For feedback, your case flow design needs some work.  It is very confusing to have to hit the "Back" button for a flyaway case.  I'm sure others have been confused by this.

Thanks for your help.
2022-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Doogmeister Posted at 4-27 07:13
Mindy, I called the service line and was able to straighten this out.  I'm sorry for getting a little testy.  Apparently my previous case has been reversed and my replacement fee is being refunded.  I just submitted the case in the correct way and everything looks good.

For feedback, your case flow design needs some work.  It is very confusing to have to hit the "Back" button for a flyaway case.  I'm sure others have been confused by this.

Thanks for the update. Glad to know everything is going well. As for your feedback, we will forward it to the corresponding team for a check. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2022-4-27
Use props
djiuser_WCig9U9RGPuY
New
Flight distance : 1123730 ft
United States

I've submitted a case to dji due to my drone falling out of the sky halfway back after pressing return to home. They are not wanting too replace my drone due to the flyaway option not coming up when connecting to my remote. Is there annyway someone can help
2022-5-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_WCig9U9RGPuY Posted at 5-1 20:01
I've submitted a case to dji due to my drone falling out of the sky halfway back after pressing return to home. They are not wanting too replace my drone due to the flyaway option not coming up when connecting to my remote. Is there annyway someone can help

Hello, there. We are sorry to hear that. Could you please provide us with your case number and your email via PM? Then we will confirm the details and reply to you as soon as possible. If you have more needs or questions, please feel free to contact us, then we will reply to you as soon as possible. Thank you again for your support.
2022-5-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_WCig9U9RGPuY Posted at 5-1 20:01

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about that. We noticed that our team has sent you a data analysis result, please have a check. Besides, if you have any doubt about the result, you can reply to the email about your concerns directly. We will try our best to help you out. Please rest assured.
2022-5-2
Use props
djiuser_u4F4nkGE4RzY
New
United States

Wow what a mistake i made buying into this nightmare. Drone will not let me take off because its locked? I have 20 drones and not one of them have a issue with flying its what they do. Its literally the worst experience i have ever had flying drones for 14 years. Unbelievable.
2022-5-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_u4F4nkGE4RzY Posted at 5-4 23:18
Wow what a mistake i made buying into this nightmare. Drone will not let me take off because its locked? I have 20 drones and not one of them have a issue with flying its what they do. Its literally the worst experience i have ever had flying drones for 14 years. Unbelievable.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have learned that our team has sent you an email about your issue. Could you please have a check and provide the information we required in the email. Thank you.
2022-5-5
Use props
djiuser_om9OxjPIRp52
lvl.1
Flight distance : 66745 ft
Ireland

Hello,

How do I get a return label? I paid the replacement fee for a damaged drone on Sunday and I still don't know how to return it.

I'm getting absolutely no help by email either.

Martin
2022-6-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_om9OxjPIRp52 Posted at 6-16 03:29
Hello,

How do I get a return label? I paid the replacement fee for a damaged drone on Sunday and I still don't know how to return it.

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. We will make further checks and keep you updated.
2022-6-16
Use props
djiuser_om9OxjPIRp52
lvl.1
Ireland

DJI Thor Posted at 6-16 06:19
Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. We will make further checks and keep you updated.

OK............
2022-6-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Hi, there. Please kindly note that we have forwarded your situation to our team and they will resend the shipping label again ASAP. Sorry again for the inconvenience.
2022-6-16
Use props
djiuser_om9OxjPIRp52
lvl.1
Ireland

How long does it take to send a shipping label? This is an absolutely terrible customer experience.
2022-6-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_om9OxjPIRp52 Posted at 6-17 00:13
How long does it take to send a shipping label? This is an absolutely terrible customer experience.

We are greatly sorry to hear about that. We have forwarded it to our team and will try our best to help you get it addressed. Sorry again for this inconvenience.
2022-6-17
Use props
djiuser_om9OxjPIRp52
lvl.1
Ireland

Sorry doesn't help at all. I want my replacement sent out immediately.
2022-6-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_om9OxjPIRp52 Posted at 6-17 03:44
Sorry doesn't help at all. I want my replacement sent out immediately.

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. We noticed that our team has sent you an email update with the shipping label. Could you please have a check?
2022-6-17
Use props
djiuser_om9OxjPIRp52
lvl.1
Ireland

Hello, finally got my drone back to DJI, it was received today and replacement has been setup. Can you ensure this is shipped express? I need the replacement by Friday latest as i'm going on holidays.
2022-6-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_om9OxjPIRp52 Posted at 6-21 03:42
Hello, finally got my drone back to DJI, it was received today and replacement has been setup. Can you ensure this is shipped express? I need the replacement by Friday latest as i'm going on holidays.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have replied to you through PM. Please check.
2022-6-22
Use props
djiuser_om9OxjPIRp52
lvl.1
Ireland

Somebody rang me yesterday and assured me I would have the replacement in 1-2 days. I genuinely cannot believe how bad DJI's customer service is. Especially when you are charging good money for the service packs and replacements.
2022-6-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_om9OxjPIRp52 Posted at 6-22 03:04
Somebody rang me yesterday and assured me I would have the replacement in 1-2 days. I genuinely cannot believe how bad DJI's customer service is. Especially when you are charging good money for the service packs and replacements.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. As per the information in the system, the package got checked in on 21st June and was shipped on the same day, the package is on the way back to you, and as the package is in transit, we may not be able to help you further at the moment. I hope that the package can run to you faster. If there is anything else I can help you with, please feel free to ask.
2022-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules