Virus protection?
969 6 2022-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ReproRetro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 635669 ft
Australia

I bought an RC Pro a few weeks ago and I was wondering if anyone has installed anti-virus sotware on theirs.
it's an Android device and you can install apps, so technically it would be prone to viruses I presume

2022-4-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ReproRetro. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who owns the DJI RC Pro and installed anti-virus software can give out the best recommendation with regards to this matter. Just a friendly reminder that you can download third-party applications like anti-virus software through the built-in browser or install APK files from a microSD card. ( DJI will not be liable for any permission or safety issues resulting from use of third-party applications. If an installed third-party applications prevents optimal use of your controller, it is suggested to remove the app or restore the controller to original factory settings. ). Thank you
2022-4-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

After getting the RC Pro controller I downloaded AVG AntiVirus & Security APK, Ver. 6.48.2 and installed it from the MicroSD card.
2022-4-29
Use props
ReproRetro
Second Officer
Australia

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-29 03:19
After getting the RC Pro controller I downloaded AVG AntiVirus & Security APK, Ver. 6.48.2 and installed it from the MicroSD card.

Thank you
I will do likewise
2022-4-29
Use props
ReproRetro
Second Officer
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-28 04:02
Hello there ReproRetro. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who owns the DJI RC Pro and installed anti-virus software can give out the best recommendation with regards to this matter. Just a friendly reminder that you can download third-party applications like anti-virus software through the built-in browser or install APK files from a microSD card. ( DJI will not be liable for any permission or safety issues resulting from use of third-party applications. If an installed third-party applications prevents optimal use of your controller, it is suggested to remove the app or restore the controller to original factory settings. ). Thank you

Thank you for that, and I understand about accepting liability for third-party apps
2022-4-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

ReproRetro Posted at 4-29 14:52
Thank you
I will do likewise

You're very welcome.  
2022-4-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

ReproRetro Posted at 4-29 14:53
Thank you for that, and I understand about accepting liability for third-party apps

Hi there ReproRetro. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2022-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules