Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone AV
lvl.3
Flight distance : 246650 ft
United States

DroneBroken.jpeg

Hi DJI,

I have taken my Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 along and travelled to San Francisco, California, USA.  
But when I tried to put on the propellor, one of the 3 legs that locking the propellor in position has broken off, as shown in the diagram.
May I ask how can I fix it in California, USA?

Can I still fly the drone with one broken leg to hold the propellor?

Thanks
Sam.
2022-4-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Sam, it's not recommended to fly the drone anymore which may cause safety issues. You can start a case through the link below and send it back for repair. http://www.dji.com/support
2022-4-29
Use props
Drone AV
lvl.3
United States

As I have already said, I am not in HK, I am in USA.  How can I get support in USA California, near San Francisco?

Thanks
Sam.
2022-5-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Drone AV Posted at 5-5 18:47
As I have already said, I am not in HK, I am in USA.  How can I get support in USA California, near San Francisco?

You can choose your service area when submitting the case. After the repair case is created, you will receive an email with a shipping label to ship back the drone to the corresponding team repair center. https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
2022-5-5
Use props
Drone AV
lvl.3
United States

I tried your procedure and WEB site.
It asked for a bunch of information, including proof of purchase, which I do not have with me.  But I have some emails from DJI regarding repairing my Drone in HK.  So, I uploaded that instead.  Also, I do not know if I have answered all the choice correctly.   

Thanks
Sam.
2022-5-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Drone AV Posted at 5-23 14:23
I tried your procedure and WEB site.
It asked for a bunch of information, including proof of purchase, which I do not have with me.  But I have some emails from DJI regarding repairing my Drone in HK.  So, I uploaded that instead.  Also, I do not know if I have answered all the choice correctly.   

Thanks for the update. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please rest assured that you can send it back with the shipping label first. If there is any update on the case, our team will contact you via email.
2022-5-23
Use props
Drone AV
lvl.3
United States

I have submitted the request for more than 3 months, still haven't heard from DJI for mailing in the drone.  When I submitted, it said DJI was very busy and expected delay.  But it has been a few months now.  My warranty is up to Sep, please help.

Thanks
2022-10-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Drone AV Posted at 10-2 21:09
I have submitted the request for more than 3 months, still haven't heard from DJI for mailing in the drone.  When I submitted, it said DJI was very busy and expected delay.  But it has been a few months now.  My warranty is up to Sep, please help.

Thanks

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We checked that Shipping Lable should have been sent to your inbox. As your case has been created for more than one month. The shipping label has been invalid. We will let our teams resend a new Shipping Lable again. Please pay attention to your inbox.
2022-10-3
Use props
Drone AV
lvl.3
United States

Because I got the message saying DJI was very busy, so I did not push my case.  But did not realize it was sent.
What inbox ?
Please elaborate ?
Maybe I can check if it was sent into the spam.   But I need to know which inbox you are referring to ?

Thanks
Sam.
2022-10-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Drone AV Posted at 10-3 11:36
Because I got the message saying DJI was very busy, so I did not push my case.  But did not realize it was sent.
What inbox ?
Please elaborate ?

Sorry for the confusion caused. Our team has sent you the shipping label again, please check your mailbox to see if you've received that email.
2022-10-3
Use props
Drone AV
lvl.3
United States

I have received an email on Oct 3, 2022 with the subject: "UPS Label Created - <tracking number>.  But there is no shipping label that I can download and print.
I took the email to a nearby UPS Store, the staff said this email has just the tracking number and shipping information, but there is no shipping label.  The staff told me to call the UPS Customer Service to get the shipping label.  So, I did called the UPS customer service and the agent found this tracking number record as well. Also, the agent cannot find the shipping label.  Eventually, I went to the UPS Store again and let the staff there talked to the UPS Customer Service agent.  After all the confusion, they both said I needed to ask DJI to send me a shipping label.

If you have an email address, I can send you the email I have received.  Since this email has some of my personal information, I do not think I should upload to this forum.

Please help to resolve the issue.  Mainly, I need DJI to send me a shipping label, so I can download and print it out and attach to the Drone for shipping.

One more question, how can I package the P4Pv2.0 for shipping ?  Will UPS provide the box ?  Please let me know what I should do.

Thanks
Sam.
2022-10-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Drone AV Posted at 10-6 18:39
I have received an email on Oct 3, 2022 with the subject: "UPS Label Created - .  But there is no shipping label that I can download and print.
I took the email to a nearby UPS Store, the staff said this email has just the tracking number and shipping information, but there is no shipping label.  The staff told me to call the UPS Customer Service to get the shipping label.  So, I did called the UPS customer service and the agent found this tracking number record as well. Also, the agent cannot find the shipping label.  Eventually, I went to the UPS Store again and let the staff there talked to the UPS Customer Service agent.  After all the confusion, they both said I needed to ask DJI to send me a shipping label.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please screenshot the email you received for us? Thanks.
2022-10-6
Use props
Drone AV
lvl.3
United States

As I said there are personal information on the email, so I do not think it is a good idea to upload to the public.  Does DJI have an staff email I can send to?

Thanks
Sam.
2022-10-6
Use props
Drone AV
lvl.3
United States

The email is actually from UPS, not from DJI.  It is from pkginfo@ups.com.  It sent me the tracking number but no attached shipping label.

Thanks
Sam.
2022-10-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Drone AV Posted at 10-6 21:08
The email is actually from UPS, not from DJI.  It is from .  It sent me the tracking number but no attached shipping label.

Thanks

Got it. You may send it to this email address: support@dji.com. We will look for your email later.
2022-10-6
Use props
Drone AV
lvl.3
United States

Okay, I covered up some of the personal information and send to you.

2022-10-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Drone AV Posted at 10-6 21:18
Okay, I covered up some of the personal information and send to you.

[view_image]

We have forwarded it to our designated teams. We will let them resend a PDF version to you.  Apologies for your inconvenience again.
2022-10-6
Use props
Drone AV
lvl.3
United States

Thanks. I got the repaired drone back already.  Very smooth after all.
2022-12-30
Use props
Drone AV
lvl.3
United States

One more question:  after the repair, the one that was replaced, I can plug in and lock/unlock the propeller very easy, compared with the other three that are much tighter and I need more force to lock and unlock the propellers.  Is it alright ?

Thanks.
Happy New Year!
2022-12-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Drone AV Posted at 12-30 14:02
One more question:  after the repair, the one that was replaced, I can plug in and lock/unlock the propeller very easy, compared with the other three that are much tighter and I need more force to lock and unlock the propellers.  Is it alright ?

Thanks.

Hello, there. May we know if the propellers work properly?
2022-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules