Thermal SDK - Linux Error (return code -15)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pedro.Marques
lvl.2

Portugal

Hi,

I'm trying to use the thermal SDK in a Linux enviorment to get the temperature information of several images taken with a M2EA and I'm getting the following error:
./dji_irp  -s "DJI_0015.JPG"
DIRP API version number : 0x12
DIRP API magic version  : bb44858
R-JPEG file path : DJI_0015.JPG
ERROR: create R-JPEG dirp handle failed
Test done with return code -15

If I run in Windows enviorment, all goes well, but in Linux no. Can someone explain me the return code -15?

Thank you.

2022-5-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'Developer' section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   From https://developer.dji.com you can click Forum to access it or a direct link to it is - https://forum.dji.com/forum-139-1.html?from=developer
2022-5-2
Use props
Pedro.Marques
lvl.2

Portugal

Thank you @DAFlys!

Fortunately I was able to solve my issue.

Regards.
2022-5-3
Use props
Martin.Fica
New

Chile

Pedro.Marques Posted at 2022-5-3 01:19
Thank you @DAFlys!

Fortunately I was able to solve my issue.

Hi Pedro!
How did you solve this issue? I'm running into the same problem but I have not been able to fix it
2023-5-11
Use props
Pedro.Marques
lvl.2

Portugal

Martin.Fica Posted at 5-11 11:54
Hi Pedro!
How did you solve this issue? I'm running into the same problem but I have not been able to fix it

Hi @Martin.Fica,
It was some time ago, but for what I recall it was related to a missing file in the Thermal SDK folder and also a mistake on the permission to a file.
If with this information you still continue with the issue, please share with me the directory and file structure of the thermal SDK Linux folder and I will point you the missing and/or file permission error.

Regards,
Pedro Marques
2023-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules