1013 4 2022-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
uma1r
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi,

So, I got an Osmo pocket 1.
I use it with the wireless module extension.

I was thinking to buy a on the go powerbank for DJI osmo, however, I am thinking if I put charge cable input to my Dji osmo pocket 1, then I wont have any port to plug in the mic.

Is there any work around to charge and use mic at the same time?
Can a usb-c splitter do the job?  (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Adapter-Aluminum-Splitter-Charging-Converter/dp/B08DFSBW9V/)
If not, then can anybody recommend any adapter for that?

let me know
thank you

Regards

2022-5-3
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

It's very doubtful.
You can record the sound on a separate device and sync it in post.
2022-5-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there uma1r. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Since this is a 3rd party accessory for your DJI Osmo Pocket, I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI members who uses this accessory on there DJI Osmo Pocket. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend for you to your 3rd party accessory on your DJI Osmo Pocket. There is a possibility that these 3rd party accessories will be able work properly. However, since it's not tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed if the  3rd party accessories will work all the time with no issues. Thank you.
2022-5-3
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

I'd be happy to hear the results if somebody happens to test this out. While I have other options with the Pocket 2, it's always nice to find out if there are more alternative ways for achieving this.
2022-5-4
Use props
djiuser_GhH6SfaVIQKD
lvl.1

Turkey

This is what I was looking for
2022-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules