Second Officer
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

2022-5-6
Use props
MARTINEZX
lvl.4
Poland

Just watching. But bought M2 and waiting M4 . But...if DJI add gestures, quick shot as Air1 without controller, just start by power button i will buy next week
2022-5-6
Use props
Burstmode
lvl.4
Flight distance : 258379 ft
United States

Built-in red/green lights on the left/right front arms...
2022-5-6
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Whilst i like the lights but why are they on the front, they should be on the back, will they upset nighttime recording i wonder?
I have posed...
...Is there any way to adjust camera settings such as ISO, shutter speed etc using the scroller? are the scroller buttons or just scrollers, is the aperture manually adjustable?

I don't think DIJ will like him posting to YT too soon...
2022-5-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Here we go again.    All the features are coming soon.
2022-5-6
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

One saving grace, he got it early, they might be available on the next update
2022-5-6
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Well don't buy it until fully featured then. If more people did that then it might stop the release of half baked products.
2022-5-6
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

So how do you recon he got it and how long has he had it. How did he get the App
2022-5-6
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

So, when they install the missing features with a firmware update, will it still only take 10 seconds to go fly or will it be like the M3 and end up being downgraded in satellite collecting?
2022-5-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bigplumbs Posted at 5-6 22:53
So how do you recon he got it and how long has he had it. How did he get the App

DJI sent him the Mavic 3 to review, so maybe he got this the same way and has gone rogue.
2022-5-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

yogi053 Posted at 5-6 23:30
So, when they install the missing features with a firmware update, will it still only take 10 seconds to go fly or will it be like the M3 and end up being downgraded in satellite collecting?

Id hope the satellites and the features were not related,  but who knows?
2022-5-7
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 5-7 01:29
DJI sent him the Mavic 3 to review, so maybe he got this the same way and has gone rogue.

Are you sure DJI Sent him the Mavic 3 I thought he bought that himself ?
2022-5-7
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I thought both his unboxing video and his first flight video looked rushed as if he was sort of looking over his Shoulder so to speak as if he was doing something he knew he should not have been doing.Either way I will buy one..... Cant help myself
2022-5-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bigplumbs Posted at 5-7 01:35
Are you sure DJI Sent him the Mavic 3 I thought he bought that himself ?

I was going by how quickly he had his video out after launch,  so unless the day after it was announced he managed to walk into a shop and get one.
2022-5-7
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 5-7 01:40
I was going by how quickly he had his video out after launch,  so unless the day after it was announced he managed to walk into a shop and get one.

I think he has a Source somewhere to get them very early. This has helped his subscription number one heck of a lot on You Tube
2022-5-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bigplumbs Posted at 5-7 03:00
I think he has a Source somewhere to get them very early. This has helped his subscription number one heck of a lot on You Tube

I think he’s doing this with the full blessing of DJI , he has been a really good supporter of the mini drone and I think he was chosen to kick the marketing off .
2022-5-7
Use props
MySky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

I think i still will keep my mini 2 and MA2 unless drones with C Mark will be a available and due to the price it is not worth as well to spend so much money if it is not ready developed and deployed yet.
2022-5-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bigplumbs Posted at 5-7 03:00
I think he has a Source somewhere to get them very early. This has helped his subscription number one heck of a lot on You Tube

Not sure how he would have activated the Mini3 if it came from retail early as DJI dont allow them to be activated yet.
2022-5-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 5-7 03:30
I think he’s doing this with the full blessing of DJI , he has been a really good supporter of the mini drone and I think he was chosen to kick the marketing off .

He must have got it from DJI or he wouldn't be able to activate it yet.
2022-5-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 5-7 04:51

I very much agree and I’d say he has full permission to post as many videos as he pleases. I like his channel.
2022-5-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing.  Not sure why no red/green lights on the back.  
2022-5-7
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MySky Posted at 5-7 03:37
I think i still will keep my mini 2 and MA2 unless drones with C Mark will be a available and due to the price it is not worth as well to spend so much money if it is not ready developed and deployed yet.

In Urope and the UK you are far better with a Drone that does not have the C mark under 250g all to do with the max take off Mass. Watch this and Ian will explain

2022-5-7
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 5-7 04:51

Not so sure because the original release date was the end of April so perhaps that was the date set for the activation. I cant see DJI letting him post videos before the 10th when all the Big US you Tubers will release their video.

Something Fishy here
2022-5-7
Use props
Burstmode
lvl.4
Flight distance : 258379 ft
United States

People do violate their NDAs (non-disclosure agreements). The question is, how much do they care, what does the company do about it? If you break your NDA and the company learns about it, that may be the last time you ever get early access to a product.  OTOH if the company tells you it's OK, winks, or just shrugs, they may continue to supply you with early access.  Depends on the company and how they view the leak.
2022-5-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 5-7 04:56
I very much agree and I’d say he has full permission to post as many videos as he pleases. I like his channel.

Yeah,  I wonder if they gave him some instructions what to avoid too.
2022-5-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bigplumbs Posted at 5-7 07:57
Not so sure because the original release date was the end of April so perhaps that was the date set for the activation. I cant see DJI letting him post videos before the 10th when all the Big US you Tubers will release their video.

Something Fishy here

Does seem odd that he's the only one thats releasing videos.
2022-5-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for sharing
2022-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now