Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI Mini 3 Pro Redefines What a Sub-249g Camera Drone Can Do
Lightweight, portable and powerful, DJI Mini 3 Pro is embedded with a full range of features as the first high-end product of the DJI Mini series

May 10, 2022 – DJI, the world’s leader in civilian drones and creative camera technology, today introduces DJI Mini 3 Pro, its most powerful lightweight and portable camera drone. Weighing less than 249 grams to be policy-friendly in many regions and countries, it delivers advanced features like 4K/60fps video, ActiveTrack, tri-directional obstacle sensing, and 90° gimbal rotation to shoot high-quality vertical imaging for social media, all while extending its flight time to well over 30 minutes. DJI Mini 3 Pro empowers users everywhere to fly mini, create big.

“When we launched the Mini drone series in 2019, our goal was to give everyone the easiest way to see the world from above for the first time,” said Ferdinand Wolf, Creative Director at DJI. “Through their images and stories, we discovered how capable a small aerial camera could be. Today, we share the integration of excellent flight capability, intelligence, and imaging versatility into our ultra-lightweight aerial camera. DJI Mini 3 Pro raises the bar on what a portable, powerful camera drone can achieve.”

Less Than 249 g, More Than Capable

According to the regulations of many countries and regions, drones under 250 grams have been placed in the safest drone category. At under 249 grams, Mini 3 Pro’s combination of weight, safety, and performance arrives as a new resource for content creators on the move and new pilots looking to fly.  With this portable, powerful aerial camera, more people around the world will enjoy safe flight and access a large world of visual storytelling.

Expanding the Possibilities of a Mini Drone

Looking at where to take the Mini series next, DJI asked their users and found the perfect direction: integrate DJI’s excellent flight and imaging versatility into its smallest drone. In the end, DJI Mini 3 Pro is unbelievably powerful for a drone so compact. Like its predecessors – Mavic Mini, Mini 2, and Mini SE – it keeps the same compact foldability for packing and taking anywhere. But Mini 3 Pro was made with more built-in features than any other DJI drone its size, thanks to enhanced flight performance, camera system, battery life, and intelligent features that were previously only available in the Air and Mavic series.

Designed to Face New Possibilities

Every new iteration of a DJI product is an opportunity to explore one question: What can be done better? One unmistakable result of this exploration with Mini 3 Pro is a completely new structural design that brings several performance enhancements. The arms and propellers have been adjusted for more aerodynamic flight that increases flight time. This new design also mounts forward and backward dual-vision sensors at the very front of the drone, broadening sensing range for even safer flight. A complete gimbal redesign unlocks more camera angles than ever, enabling movements like tilt-up shots and vertical shooting. With a fresh, new look, DJI Mini 3 Pro truly unlocks more creative possibilities.

Obstacle Sensing for Safer Flight

In a first for the Mini drone series, DJI Mini 3 Pro features Tri-Directional Obstacle Sensing, consisting of forward, backward, and downward visual sensors. The forward and downward sensors have a wider field of view, providing seamless coverage for better route planning and environmental awareness. These sensors also enable Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems (APAS) 4.0, which automatically detects and finds a safer path around obstacles during flight. [1] In addition, these sensors also enable the entire FocusTrack suite, which allows users to select a subject that the drone automatically keeps within the center of the frame during flight while automatically planning a safe flight route. Thanks to its upgraded sensing system, DJI Mini 3 Pro is the first of the Mini lineup to integrate APAS and FocusTrack.

A Camera System for Pro-Quality Content

DJI Mini 3 Pro also brings a completely enhanced imaging system. A 1/1.3-inch CMOS camera sensor has dual native ISO, a capturing technology previously only available on cinema and some micro single cameras. It also has an aperture of f/1.7 and shoots images at up to 48MP and video at up to 4K/60fps. To help capture high-quality easy-to-upload content, the camera rotates 90 degrees for True Vertical Shooting, creating incredible photos and videos in portrait orientation without quality-cutting image zooming and cropping. For the most vivid detail, HDR video recording is available at frame rates up to 30fps. A Normal color profile is available for quick in-app editing, while D-Cinelike allows for more post-editing possibilities. Digital video zoom at up to 2x is available in 4K, 3x in 2.7K, and 4x in Full HD. Among the key pieces of user feedback we’ve applied, DJI Mini 3 Pro also has improved image performance with 2.4μm pixels that capture more image detail, which is especially helpful in low lighting and night.

Extended Battery Life and Transmission Distance

Even though DJI Mini 3 Pro is under 249 grams, it still arrives with extended flight time. At a maximum flight of 34 minutes, Mini 3 Pro can capture more landscapes and destinations on a single charge. To give users more choice, Mini 3 Pro also introduces an extended flight battery option for the first time in DJI drone history. The Intelligent Flight Battery Plus allows for a maximum flight time of 47 minutes, an unprecedented capability for a drone this size. [2] Pairing perfectly with this extended flight time, Mini 3 Pro features the O3 transmission system, which delivers a crisp 1080p live view from a distance as far as 12 km. [3]

Capture Like a Pro with Intelligent Features

The enhancements onboard DJI Mini 3 Pro already make it an excellent flying camera, but that’s not all. A full suite of intelligent capturing modes from DJI's Air and Mavic series is now available on Mini 3 Pro to let you create like never before. With a single tap, you can do the following:
         ●      FocusTrack Suite [4]
              o   Spotlight 2.0 keeps the subject in frame while you fly manually.
              o   Point of Interest 3.0 circles the subject in a set flight radius and speed.
              o   ActiveTrack 4.0 follows the subject in two selectable ways:
                            ▪        Trace: The aircraft tracks the subject at a constant distance
                            ▪        Parallel: The aircraft tracks the subject while flying beside it at a constant angle and distance
         ●      QuickShots
              o   Dronie: Aircraft flies back and up with the camera locked on the subject.
              o   Helix: Aircraft flies up and spirals around the subject.
              o   Rocket: Aircraft flies up with the camera facing down.
              o   Circle: Aircraft circles around the subject.
              o   Boomerang: Aircraft flies around the subject in an oval path, ascending as it flies away and descending as it returns.
              o   Asteroid: Aircraft creates a shot that begins as a sphere panorama high above the subject and ends with a normal shot hovering near the subject.
         ●      MasterShots: Keeps the subject in the center of the frame while executing different maneuvers in sequence to generate a short cinematic video.
         ●      Hyperlapse: Creates a dynamic timelapse where the aircraft flies on set paths during capture.

Introducing DJI RC

DJI Mini 3 Pro is perfect for those flying for the first time or coming back for more. To meet everyone’s needs, DJI also is expanding its remote controller lineup with DJI RC, a lightweight remote controller with a 5.5-inch built-in touchscreen. [5] With the DJI Fly app already integrated, users don’t need to mount their smartphone to their controller, freeing their personal device during the flying experience.  

Accessories to Boost Your Flight

To get the most out of every flight, DJI Mini 3 Pro arrives with several accessories: [6]
         ●      DJI Mini 3 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery has a maximum flight time of 34 mins
         ●      DJI Mini 3 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery Plus has a maximum flight time of 47 mins
         ●      DJI Mini 3 Pro Two-Way Charging Hub charges Mini 3 Pro Intelligent Flight Batteries in sequence
         ●      DJI Mini 3 Pro ND Filters Set (ND 16/64/256) lets Mini 3 Pro capture more detail in the brightest of conditions
         ●      DJI Mini 3 Pro Propellers are essential to help ensure reliable flight every time
         ●      DJI 30W USB-C Charger charges an Intelligent Flight Battery to 0-100% in just 64 minutes and an Intelligent Flight Battery Plus in 101 minutes

Price and Availability

DJI Mini 3 Pro is available for pre-order today from store.dji.com and most authorized retail partners in several configurations with shipping starting by late May. DJI Mini 3 Pro (no remote controller) retails for $669 USD and includes DJI Mini 3 Pro, and excludes any remote controller for those who already have a compatible model to control the drone. [7] DJI Mini 3 Pro retails for $759 USD and includes DJI RC-N1. DJI Mini 3 Pro (DJI RC) retails for $909 USD and includes DJI RC.

In addition, accessory kits made for DJI Mini 3 Pro are available for pre-order today. The DJI Mini 3 Pro Fly More Kit retails for $189 USD and includes 2 Intelligent Flight Batteries, 1 Two-Way Charging Hub, 2 sets of propellers, and one Shoulder Bag. The DJI Mini 3 Pro Fly More Kit Plus retails for $249 USD and includes 2 Intelligent Flight Batteries Plus, 1 Two-Way Charging Hub, 2 sets of propellers, and one Shoulder Bag. All other accessories will be sold separately. For more information on all the new features, accessories, and capabilities, please visit https://www.dji.com/dji-mini-3-pro.

Images and assets can be found at this link: https://bit.ly/DJIMini3Pro

DJI Care Refresh

DJI Care Refresh, the comprehensive protection plan for DJI products, is now available for DJI Mini 3 Pro. Accidental damage is covered by the replacement service, including flyaway, collisions, and water damage. For a small additional charge, you can have your damaged product replaced if an accident occurs.

DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) includes up to 2 replacements in 1 year. DJI Care Refresh (2-Year Plan) includes up to 3 replacements in 2 years and extends the original warranty up to 2 years from the date of purchase. Other services of DJI Care Refresh include rewards for safe flight and free shipping. For a full list of details, please visit: https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh

DJI Mini 3 Pro for SkyPixel

DJI is excited to see the new types of creative works that will be realized with Mini 3 Pro. To bring this opportunity to the world, SkyPixel, the leading global community for aerial photographers and videographers, is also launching two campaigns that will give pilots everywhere the chance to fly and shoot with this new advanced mini drone. The upcoming SkyPixel Product Tryout program will choose users to receive Mini 3 Pro for a limited time to create and share their content to a wider audience with a chance to win prizes. The Mini 3 Pro Creative Content Challenge is a contest to see the best photos and videos that the aerial community can make with the new mini drone for a chance to earn DJI Credit. For more detailed information, please visit the official SkyPixel site.

For more information, please contact

About DJI

DJI is a global leader in developing and manufacturing civilian drones and aerial imaging technology for personal and professional use. DJI was founded and is run by people with a passion for remote-controlled helicopters and experts in flight-control technology and camera stabilization. The company is dedicated to making aerial photography and filmmaking equipment and platforms more accessible, reliable, and easier to use for creators and innovators around the world. DJI’s global operations currently span across the Americas, Europe, and Asia, and its revolutionary products and solutions have been chosen by customers in over 100 countries for applications in filmmaking, construction, inspection, emergency response, agriculture, conservation, and many other industries.

For more information, visit our:

Online Store: store.dji.com
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/DJI

RoboMaster Competition: https://www.robomaster.com

[1]APAS 4.0 is not available while recording 4K/48fps, 4K/50fps, 4K/60fps, 2.7K/48fps, 2.7K/50fps, 2.7K/60fps, or 1080p/120fps video.
[2] When using the Intelligent Flight Battery Plus, the takeoff weight of DJI Mini 3 Pro will exceed 249 grams. Due to local laws and regulations that restrict drones at or above 250 grams, the DJI Mini 3 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery Plus is not available in all countries and regions.
[3] Data is tested under FCC standards in unobstructed environments of typical interference, and only serves as a reference and provides no guarantee as to the actual flight distance. Max one-way communication distance of DJI Mini 3 Pro in countries/regions of different standards: FCC (United States, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Chile, Colombia, Puerto Rico, and other regions), 12 km; SRRC (Mainland China), 8 km; CE (UK, Russia, France, Germany, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Macau, New Zealand, UAE, and other regions),8 km; MIC (Japan), 8 km.
[4] FocusTrack is not available while recording 4K/48fps, 4K/50fps, 4K/60fps, 2.7K/48fps, 2.7K/50fps, 2.7K/60fps, 1080p/48fps, 1080p/50fps, 1080p/60fps, or 1080p/120fps video.
[5] DJI RC is currently compatible with DJI Mini 3 Pro and will expand to more drone models in the future.
[6] Accessories sold separately. Availability may vary.
[7] Compatible remote controllers for DJI Mini 3 Pro include DJI RC-N1 and DJI RC.

2022-5-10
Use props
dariwonka
lvl.1

Spain

first here!
2022-5-10
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

Second here and DJI you did an awesome job on the DJI Mini 3 Pro, your design team needs three gold stars and a cookie!
2022-5-10
Use props
JDCams
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2970659 ft
  • >>>
Canada

With the ‘Cinelike’ does improve it a lot. Would be nice to see a Log setting added to the Mini though for better grading capabilities.
2022-5-10
Use props
docK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21719 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Will the DJI RC also be available for the Air 2S? I would certainly add it to my kit
2022-5-10
Use props
djiuser_JfoURxcLDKfi
New
Australia

can the DJI mini 3 drone have the backwards sensors face slightly up so it can detect what's above it. so the when the drone is flying under a tunnel it doesn't hit the celling.????
2022-5-10
Use props
djiuser_JeKIqBSK3xSU
lvl.1

United States

Anyone have any thoughts on what the benefits might be of the 'golden ticket'? Trying to see if I need to make some aggressive moves to put the money together now or if I can afford to wait a couple weeks haha.
2022-5-10
Use props
trundlemanor
lvl.1
Flight distance : 66030 ft
United States

Can I exchange my mini 2 for a discount on this?
2022-5-10
Use props
Ron7136
lvl.1

Canada

Will the mini 3 be able too fly waypoint missions like the bigger models ???
2022-5-10
Use props
Jon OKN3D
New
Canada

Does anyone know if the new DJI Mini 3 Pro will be able to shoot Raw panoramas and Photo Spheres?
2022-5-10
Use props
J04DAN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 34413 ft
Canada

JDCams Posted at 5-10 05:49
With the ‘Cinelike’ does improve it a lot. Would be nice to see a Log setting added to the Mini though for better grading capabilities.

Unless it’s recording in 10bit which it’s not, LOG is a complete waste of time and makes your footage actively worse.
2022-5-10
Use props
DJIFan999
lvl.3
Flight distance : 212546 ft
Pakistan

Can't wait to test this beast my friend will buy for me from Dubai just like he bough Mini 2 before. I really hope this will have a good Low Light result.
2022-5-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looking forward to receiving mine.  I hope that the DJI RC Pro controller I got with an Air 2S bundle will eventually be compatible with the Mini 3 Pro.  
2022-5-10
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
Flight distance : 663304 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I'm getting one! I was going to buy the RC Pro controller. For the same price, I can get the new RC controller and a new drone.
Insane!!

Is there a difference between the RC with the Mini 3 Pro compared to the RC Pro?
2022-5-10
Use props
Parisi2274
Second Officer
Flight distance : 211043 ft
United States

I'm wondering if this new RC controller will be compatible with the Air2S... I hope so.  

Also, I wonder what the differences are between this RC controller and the RC pro.  Does anyone know yet?
2022-5-10
Use props
djiuser_1UpOtuv2DBJL
New

Pakistan

flying and camera adjustment frameworks reclassify camera situation and movement. Astounding photographs and video, cherished individual recollections, and top of the line proficient symbolism are caught consistently, in each side of the world utilizing DJI items. for more info visit Magnotek.cl
2022-5-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Parisi2274 Posted at 5-10 19:00
I'm wondering if this new RC controller will be compatible with the Air2S... I hope so.  

Also, I wonder what the differences are between this RC controller and the RC pro.  Does anyone know yet?

Hello, there. You can refer to the following information:
1. Currently, DJI RC can only be applicable to DJI Mini 3 Pro. It can be used with more product models in the near future. Please stay tuned for further information.
2. Below are the differences are between this RC controller and the RC pro:
1). DJI RC does not have five-dimensional buttons, the pause button and the return button are the same, and the overall button design is more simplified;
2). The processing performance of DJI RC Pro is more powerful;
3). DJI RC has no additional onboard memory;
4). DJI RC does not support the installation of third-party apps;
5). DJI RC supports fewer interfaces;
6). DJI RC does not support outdoor mode.
Thank you for your support.
2022-5-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Mini-G Posted at 5-10 18:00
I'm getting one! I was going to buy the RC Pro controller. For the same price, I can get the new RC controller and a new drone.
Insane!!

Hello, there. Below are the differences are between this RC controller and the RC pro:
1). DJI RC does not have five-dimensional buttons, the pause button and the return button are the same, and the overall button design is more simplified;
3). DJI RC has no additional onboard memory;
4). DJI RC does not support the installation of third-party apps;
5). DJI RC supports fewer interfaces;
6). DJI RC does not support outdoor mode.
Thank you for your support.
2022-5-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

docK Posted at 5-10 05:50
Will the DJI RC also be available for the Air 2S? I would certainly add it to my kit

Hello, there. Currently, DJI RC can only be applicable to DJI Mini 3 Pro. It can be used with more product models in the near future. Please stay tuned for further information. We will forward your feedback to our designated team for further attention. Thank you for your support.
2022-5-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Jon OKN3D Posted at 5-10 09:13
Does anyone know if the new DJI Mini 3 Pro will be able to shoot Raw panoramas and Photo Spheres?

Hello, there. DJI RC does not support downloading photos in RAW format. And you can also check more information via this photo:

For more details, you can also check this link: https://www.dji.com/mini-3-pro/specs

If you have more needs or questions, please feel free to contact us, then we will reply to you as soon as possible. Thank you again for your support.

GTScreenshot_20220511_142151.png
2022-5-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Wow, very nice upgrade!
2022-5-10
Use props
Nelsonlee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2779203 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

docK Posted at 5-10 05:50

[5] DJI RC is currently compatible with DJI Mini 3 Pro and will expand to more drone models in the future.
2022-5-10
Use props
fansd40b22aa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 336319 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

I read online that the DJI RC PRO that I use for the Mavic 3 Cine is compatible with the Mini 3 Pro, is this true? And if not, will it be compatible? Doesn't make much sense carrying around two remotes in my opinion. Thanks
2022-5-11
Use props
Khizar_Fahim
New

Pakistan

was waiting to buy Mini2 at the start of this year but waited till yesterday for Mini 3, ordering soon this mini beast.
2022-5-11
Use props
salukikev
lvl.2
Flight distance : 679511 ft
United States

This sounds amazing, I'm really excited about it!  Can I just throw in a feature request from the DJI Spark days?   I notice this DOES have wifi capability, people overlook that usefulness, but wifi Control ABSOLUTELY SAVED THE DAY on several critical occasions and it's GREAT for a travel drone.  Please consider a software upgrade to include that feature!
2022-5-11
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
Flight distance : 663304 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-10 20:05
Hello, there. Currently, DJI RC can only be applicable to DJI Mini 3 Pro. It can be used with more product models in the near future. Please stay tuned for further information. We will forward your feedback to our designated team for further attention. Thank you for your support.

I would support this!
Where can I pre-order
2022-5-11
Use props
RicardoZim
lvl.2
Flight distance : 988323 ft
United Kingdom

fansd40b22aa Posted at 5-11 00:36
I read online that the DJI RC PRO that I use for the Mavic 3 Cine is compatible with the Mini 3 Pro, is this true? And if not, will it be compatible? Doesn't make much sense carrying around two remotes in my opinion. Thanks

I read that it is on dpreview but I don't see this anywhere within DJI. Since the mini is now a "pro" DJI need to make the RC PRO compatible with the Mini 3 Pro. There are many of us out there with the RC PRO with their Mavic 3 and indeed this expensive controller needs to support all DJI drones, in particular the newly released models. It makes no sense to carry more than one controller. I will not get the mini 3 pro untill it is made compatible.
2022-5-11
Use props
fans9785f6c9
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-10 20:04
Hello, there. Below are the differences are between this RC controller and the RC pro:

Does the RC remote have HDMI out?
2022-5-11
Use props
Cavi
New
Flight distance : 14308 ft
United States

do we know if this drone will work with the older dji smartcontroller that I am currently using with my mini 2?  Not the pro.   i want this as it appears that the new RC does not have a hdmi out like my smartcontroller that I use for fpv
2022-5-11
Use props
PedroH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 286421 ft
Portugal

Does anyone know if it will be possible to do live stream on Instagram with the DJI RC Controller? I mean... It has an amazing camera with portrait mode and it has been clearly thought to do content to post on social media...
2022-5-11
Use props
MuhlisG
lvl.4

Turkey

Now, all we need is a giveaway from DJI Forum
2022-5-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansd40b22aa Posted at 5-11 00:36

Hello, there. Currently, Mini 3 Pro does not support RC PRO for the time being. At the same time, we have communicated such feedback to our engineers, thank you for your support again. If you have more needs or questions, please feel free to contact us, then we will reply to you as soon as possible. Thank you again for your support.
2022-5-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

PedroH Posted at 5-11 10:55
Does anyone know if it will be possible to do live stream on Instagram with the DJI RC Controller? I mean... It has an amazing camera with portrait mode and it has been clearly thought to do content to post on social media...

Hello, there. DJI Mini 3 Pro support live streaming. Thank you again for your support.
2022-5-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Cavi Posted at 5-11 10:49
do we know if this drone will work with the older dji smartcontroller that I am currently using with my mini 2?  Not the pro.   i want this as it appears that the new RC does not have a hdmi out like my smartcontroller that I use for fpv

Hello, there. Mini 3 pro supports use with Mini 2's remote control - RC-N1. And DJI RC has no HDMI port.  If you have more needs or questions, please feel free to contact us, then we will reply to you as soon as possible. Thank you again for your support.
2022-5-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans9785f6c9 Posted at 5-11 07:41
Does the RC remote have HDMI out?

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. DJI RC has no HDMI out. Thank you again for your support.
2022-5-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

salukikev Posted at 5-11 05:21
This sounds amazing, I'm really excited about it!  Can I just throw in a feature request from the DJI Spark days?   I notice this DOES have wifi capability, people overlook that usefulness, but wifi Control ABSOLUTELY SAVED THE DAY on several critical occasions and it's GREAT for a travel drone.  Please consider a software upgrade to include that feature!

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. We will forward your suggestion to our designated team for further attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-5-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Mini-G Posted at 5-11 05:41
I would support this!
Where can I pre-order

Hello, there. Thank you for your support. You can check more details via this link: https://www.dji.com/mini-3-pro?site=brandsite&from=homepage
If you have more needs or questions, please feel free to contact us, then we will reply to you as soon as possible. Thank you again for your support.
2022-5-11
Use props
Neilmacc
Second Officer
Switzerland

A Question .. Would my RC from my Mavic 2 Pro be compatible with the Mini 3 Pro ?  
2022-5-11
Use props
marcbou
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1220479 ft
  • >>>
Canada

If it had waypoints and SDK support like earlier DJI drones, I would buy one right away.

Otherwise, no thanks DJI. Hopefully a viable competitor that truly listens to customers will appear and offer what people want.
2022-5-12
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

Wow, very nice upgrade!
2022-5-12
Use props
123456Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now